[Q] MSM8960 ROMs

OP Dvdxploitr

6th August 2014, 07:26 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

93 posts
Why is it that any ROM with the MSM8960 name in the thread for Atrix HD ROMs not work for me? ANYTIME I try to flash one, it errors out on me....usually error code 7 or something funky happens....(won't make it past boot screen)....I have tried about 10 ROMs but maybe 3 work...

I have used both CWM Touch and Philz Touch 6 to flash these ROMS...always doing wipes, etc..
6th August 2014, 03:33 PM   |  #2  
Flag Varies
Thanks Meter: 68

162 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvdxploitr

Why is it that any ROM with the MSM8960 name in the thread for Atrix HD ROMs not work for me? ANYTIME I try to flash one, it errors out on me....usually error code 7 or something funky happens....(won't make it past boot screen)....I have tried about 10 ROMs but maybe 3 work...

I have used both CWM Touch and Philz Touch 6 to flash these ROMS...always doing wipes, etc..

I answered in the other thread you started: http://forum.xda-developers.com/atri...oader-t2839673
6th August 2014, 10:12 PM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Deltona
Thanks Meter: 849

1,949 posts
Donate to Me
More
As for now you can try validus as is the only rom with a work around to work great with jb and kk bootloaders.
6th August 2014, 11:04 PM   |  #4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

93 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TecknoFreak

As for now you can try validus as is the only rom with a work around to work great with jb and kk bootloaders.

I got Validus 6.0 with JellyBean Bootloader installed...man that thing is FAST!!! I thought my Galaxy Nexus was quick, but the Atrix HD with Validus 6.0 SMOKES it! I'm perfectly happy with that setup!

(I have a good bit of phones so i'm always going back and forth between phones and ROMs)
The Following User Says Thank You to Dvdxploitr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th August 2014, 10:02 PM   |  #5  
Flag Varies
Thanks Meter: 68

162 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TecknoFreak

Not to knock your valiant work on Validus (never actually tried it), but CM11 has official support for JB bootloaders on this device, as of a few days ago. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=382
The Following User Says Thank You to quasihellfish For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread