Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,137 Members 49,756 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] MSM8960 ROMs

Tip us?

Dvdxploitr
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] MSM8960 ROMs

Why is it that any ROM with the MSM8960 name in the thread for Atrix HD ROMs not work for me? ANYTIME I try to flash one, it errors out on me....usually error code 7 or something funky happens....(won't make it past boot screen)....I have tried about 10 ROMs but maybe 3 work...

I have used both CWM Touch and Philz Touch 6 to flash these ROMS...always doing wipes, etc..

quasihellfish
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvdxploitr View Post
Why is it that any ROM with the MSM8960 name in the thread for Atrix HD ROMs not work for me? ANYTIME I try to flash one, it errors out on me....usually error code 7 or something funky happens....(won't make it past boot screen)....I have tried about 10 ROMs but maybe 3 work...

I have used both CWM Touch and Philz Touch 6 to flash these ROMS...always doing wipes, etc..
I answered in the other thread you started: http://forum.xda-developers.com/atri...oader-t2839673
Atrix HD (AT&T) - KitKat 4.4.4, CM11 20140914-NIGHTLY-moto_msm8960_jbbl

TecknoFreak
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 806

DONATE TO ME
As for now you can try validus as is the only rom with a work around to work great with jb and kk bootloaders.
Motorola Atrix HD(MB886)
Just Thank me if I Helped you. That will pay off my time if you do
If you think I did great then why not buy me a small coffee

Dvdxploitr
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by TecknoFreak View Post
As for now you can try validus as is the only rom with a work around to work great with jb and kk bootloaders.

I got Validus 6.0 with JellyBean Bootloader installed...man that thing is FAST!!! I thought my Galaxy Nexus was quick, but the Atrix HD with Validus 6.0 SMOKES it! I'm perfectly happy with that setup!

(I have a good bit of phones so i'm always going back and forth between phones and ROMs)
The Following User Says Thank You to Dvdxploitr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

quasihellfish
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by TecknoFreak View Post
Not to knock your valiant work on Validus (never actually tried it), but CM11 has official support for JB bootloaders on this device, as of a few days ago. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=382
Atrix HD (AT&T) - KitKat 4.4.4, CM11 20140914-NIGHTLY-moto_msm8960_jbbl
The Following User Says Thank You to quasihellfish For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]