Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,319 Members 53,126 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

update software atrix hd

Tip us?

maur1c10
Old
(Last edited by maur1c10; 7th September 2014 at 04:40 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by audit13 View Post
I got a Bell Canada Atrix HD from a co-worker. When I used Myth to flash from stock Bell to stock ATT, it would not work properly. When I used RSD with 98.4.20 without going through Myth, the ATT ROM flashed without any errors. I was able to take the OTA update, flash CWM, and revert to a custom ROM.
well now i used rsd and the rom installed fine but still the same problem with recovery, i think ill keep it, just go and install cwm and hopefully i can install the KK update with mythtools or rsd when it comes

edit: my bootloader is unlocked, could this have something to do with it?

audit13
Old
Thanks Meter 422
Quote:
Originally Posted by maur1c10 View Post
well now i used rsd and the rom installed fine but still the same problem with recovery, i think ill keep it, just go and install cwm and hopefully i can install the KK update with mythtools or rsd when it comes

edit: my bootloader is unlocked, could this have something to do with it?
Having a unlocked bootloader should not make a difference. Did you install the 98.4.20 ROM and try to take the OTA update?

maur1c10
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Having a unlocked bootloader should not make a difference. Did you install the 98.4.20 ROM and try to take the OTA update?
yes, that way it didnt work beacause it failed while trying to install (tried ti update after i flashed it), right now i have the 98.5.38 version installed nad everyhting seems to work fine right now except recovery

audit13
Old
Thanks Meter 422
Quote:
yes, that way it didnt work beacause it failed while trying to install (tried ti update after i flashed it), right now i have the 98.5.38 version installed nad everyhting seems to work fine right now except recovery
I'll find out myself if I have problems going back to stock from a custom ROM. Once Motorola releases KK, I think a lot of people will be using RSD and/or Myth.

maur1c10
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
I'll find out myself if I have problems going back to stock from a custom ROM. Once Motorola releases KK, I think a lot of people will be using RSD and/or Myth.
do you know when will the update be available?, i dont know if wait for it or flash a custom rom with KK

audit13
Old
(Last edited by audit13; 8th September 2014 at 10:15 PM.)
Thanks Meter 422
Quote:
do you know when will the update be available?, i dont know if wait for it or flash a custom rom with KK
It's supposed to happen by September 30.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2534217
The Following User Says Thank You to audit13 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

maur1c10
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
It's supposed to happen by September 30.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2534217
ok, i think i better wait, thanks for the help!!!