any good att g2 lollipop roms that are "stable"

Search This thread

itzdajosh

Nov 19, 2014
I would like some suggestions on which lollipop rom(s) I should get for the d800 lg g2 that's are STABLE.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Free mobile app

FiendFyre

Jul 11, 2012
Ok my mistake there but you are not a moderator so why should you complain about it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
True i'm not a moderator, but this was posted in the wrong place, and it clutters up the real purpose of that forum, that's all.
Either way, it's been sorted, I messaged a moderator to move the thread, so it's in the right place now.

Reactions: itzdajosh

itzdajosh

Nov 19, 2014
True i'm not a moderator, but this was posted in the wrong place, and it clutters up the real purpose of that forum, that's all.
Either way, it's been sorted, I messaged a moderator to move the thread, so it's in the right place now.
On thanks and I understand. [emoji2]

The forum is, but not the subforum. You posted in the wrong section but a Mod just moved it into the correct section for you. To find a 'stable' L Rom, just look at the comments that other users have posted under the L Roms. The Unofficial CM12 one is pretty stable and DD capable at the moment in my opinion. So is the Resurrection Remix L Rom.

itzdajosh

Nov 19, 2014
The forum is, but not the subforum. You posted in the wrong section but a Mod just moved it into the correct section for you. To find a 'stable' L Rom, just look at the comments that other users have posted under the L Roms. The Unofficial CM12 one is pretty stable and DD capable at the moment in my opinion. So is the Resurrection Remix L Rom.

Well RR rom L is not that stable because a bunch of users are commenting on the forum that there are a bunch of Bugs so I'll see cm12..

lucifercipher

Aug 2, 2009
I would like some suggestions on which lollipop rom(s) I should get for the d800 lg g2 that's are STABLE.

CM12 is great if you can live with the bad camera quality , low speaker phone volume and no auto rotation. Else , the G2's Lollipop is pretty darn stable .

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Liquid smooth works well for me
    Ok my mistake there but you are not a moderator so why should you complain about it?