Analysis & Opinion

Can i install the D802's firmware on the D800

301 posts
Thanks Meter: 27
By shaiws, Senior Member on 25th August 2014, 09:50 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
29th September 2015, 10:06 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0
my friend can u guide me how to flash my lg g2 d800 32gb with D802 firmware.
Originally Posted by TheLegend88

Hy!I have flashed my D800 with a D802 ROM from here and I havenīt got any problems.But I see a lot of people who bricked their devices by trying this,I think that mine was a D802 flashed with a D800 ROM or I think it works only on unlocked 32GB devices because all the people that I have seen bricking their G2īs haved 16GB models,now flash tools shows my G2 as D802 (I have the 32GB model).I think that isnīt a problem since the AT&T D800 is identical with the D802 in terms hardware and spare parts (I changed my broken lcd and touchscreen module with D802īs and works flawelesly).So...who wants to asume the risk of flashing an international ROM could give it a try.Good Luck!

My Friend iam using LG G2 d800 32gb and its on 4.4.2 kitkat D80020c
can u please guid me how do i flash it with D80220c firmware.
Iam sick and tired of AT&T
Iam having the problems in contacts and messeging. the phone hangs and lags when using contact and sms.
2nd October 2015, 02:30 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 7
To those that quoted me:
I ended up having the at&t software installed but debloated by myself until I decided to use Cloudy G2. Even the person quoted above says he installed a ROM. I recommend you guys read through the guides and flash a ROM from the G2 android development section such as Cloudyfa's or Abdulrahamamir's that is made to be compatible for all/most models. You will get the same experience as having the D802 and have no at&t bloatware.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread