Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,408 Members 53,583 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Microcell problems

Tip us?

onesikpuppy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Default [Q] Microcell problems

Has anybody else on at&t had problems connecting the G2 to their microcell? Mine wouldn't connect at all on stock ROM. Once I switched to cloudy or madhi I can connect but it's not stable. I lose connection frequently and have to reboot to get it to reconnect. Also I have had problems with sending SMS over the microcell.
Smart Phone History: Tilt/Fuze/Captivate/Atrix/Captivate/Focus/Nokia N9/Titan/Focus S/
Lumia 920/Note 2/Nexus 5/Moto X (DE)/Lumia 1020/LG G2

slipsibm
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by onesikpuppy View Post
Has anybody else on at&t had problems connecting the G2 to their microcell? Mine wouldn't connect at all on stock ROM. Once I switched to cloudy or madhi I can connect but it's not stable. I lose connection frequently and have to reboot to get it to reconnect. Also I have had problems with sending SMS over the microcell.
I have not had any problem connecting to my Microcell with stock 4.4.2.

Carloskeee
Old
Thanks Meter 109
Have you found a fix? My g2 always connects to the microcell but have trouble sending messages out.

playerone_
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I had a microcell a year ago and in order to get it fully functioning on stock & aosp roms I fully reset my modem and router. Not just unplugging them and plugging them back in, but doing a factory reset on them. Some modems don't allow you to access these options, but routers will. So first do a factory reset on the router, when that is completed then unplug the router, then unplug the modem and microcell, then plug them all back in and see what you get. It's worth a shot, if not I would contact AT&T about the issue and possibly exchanging the unit.