Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Professional data recovery or other suggestions?

OP burningembers

3rd September 2014, 06:15 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 189

395 posts
With 56% battery remaining earlier today, on my way home to WiFi where I would cloud-sync, my LG G2 randomly shut off. No idea why.

I have been unsuccessful in getting it to turn back on since using any combination of button holds, charging, or even trying to mount it on my computer. I have never had an issue with this phone since day 1 of purchase until now.

It just so happens that this occurred on my son's first day of school, ever. And I had taken tons of pictures as such. This is not a joke.

I don't care about my contacts, my apps, anything. I just want those photos back, because I will *never* have that opportunity ever again for the rest of mine or my son's life.

Price is not a barrier. Does anybody know of any legitimate, professional data restoration companies I could go through to get these pictures off? Are there any other options I have myself? I would be willing to go as far as taking apart the phone and hooking some copper wires up to terminals myself if that is what it takes.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread