Exclamation Stuck in download mode!!

Today i decided to root my D800 but i had the 20u version and had to downgrade. After downloading the .tot and .DLL files along with LG Flash Tool i ran it and added the files where they needed to be added.

Well after i changed the COM port and it finally started i heard my PC disconnect something... well it was my phone. What shocks me i have a perfectly good USB cable and it shouldn't have fallen out or anything. Well i ignored it thinking it was my Bluetooth dongle because it always reconnects for some reason.

Well when i checked on my phone again the phone's display said COM 41 but was at 0% and the flash tool was at 10% saying 'PRIMARYGP'

Well here is what the last 4 lines in the log says
Code:
[21:28:55] Partition erase Success
[21:28:55] Set Progress bar  10
[21:28:55] PRIMARYGPT
[21:28:55] Start Write "PRIMARYGPT" partition 	
[21:31:44] Clear ALL NV Instance of NV Storage  Current Storage size=36744  
[21:31:44] Successfully Clear NV Storage
I attempted to do this a couple other times and it always freezes right at that point. I look all over and found nothing relating to this issue. I tried the stock recovery and it only goes back to download mode. I tried everything but it's stuck in download mode.

I attached the log file to the post if this could help any

::::::::::::::::::::::UPDATE::::::::::::::::::::::

I put the DLL to the root of the flash tool folder and it got a step futher saying MODEM

Code:
[ 2:33: 8] Finish Write "PRIMARYGPT" partition Written 524288 bytes 
[ 2:33: 8] MODEM
[ 2:33: 8] Start Write "MODEM" partition 	
[ 2:37:14] Clear ALL NV Instance of NV Storage  Current Storage size=36744  
[ 2:37:14] Successfully Clear NV Storage
Then it froze again. I got a step further but what could be doing this. I'd prefer to fix this myself rather than send it in for a repair (considering i never actually rooted it..) I'm about to try a new .DLL and see if that work.
Attached Files
File Type: txt D800_COM41.txt - [Click for QR Code] (36.0 KB, 0 views)