Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,867 Members 42,042 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[NCE}{SafeStrap]DeOdexed/Extreme Debloat/Stock/Android L Features/Under 400mb!

Tip us?

raynan
Old
Thanks Meter 120
Since I haven't put anything up for a while, I figured I'd give all of you an update: I am slowly starting to theme this thing. Samsung has hidden their files very deep in TouchWiz land so it will take a while. I have fonts replaced with the new "L" Roboto. My plan is to use the existing files, so it feels like Touchwiz, but change their colours, so it resembles "L". If you're still reading, I decided I'd get some end user input; before I get too far into this, I am willing to take a few requests as far as theming. Just quote this post and I'll keep a tally; this theme will have a lower priority than the "L" themed TouchWiz, but I do plan on fulfilling it as time allows.
SGS 5--AT&T--STOCK NO MORE! NCE EXTREME DEBLOAT!
NEXUS 5--AT&T--MULTI-ROM MYSTERY MEAT

Note II--AT&T--Note III port
SGS 2 Skyrocket--AT&T--Some AOSP project long forgotten
Atrix 4G--AT&T--The original fingerprint scanner
SGS Captivate--AT&T--Just root and heavily modded
iPhone 3G--AT&T--Jailbroken, hoping to be an Android
Nokia E61--AT&T--Burned, battered and bruised...literally
Nokia 6600--AT&T--SNAKE!!1!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raynan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kalans
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by raynan View Post
Since I haven't put anything up for a while, I figured I'd give all of you an update: I am slowly starting to theme this thing. Samsung has hidden their files very deep in TouchWiz land so it will take a while. I have fonts replaced with the new "L" Roboto. My plan is to use the existing files, so it feels like Touchwiz, but change their colours, so it resembles "L". If you're still reading, I decided I'd get some end user input; before I get too far into this, I am willing to take a few requests as far as theming. Just quote this post and I'll keep a tally; this theme will have a lower priority than the "L" themed TouchWiz, but I do plan on fulfilling it as time allows.
Sounds awesome mate, I will take what you give!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Free mobile app