[NCE}{SafeStrap]DeOdexed/Extreme Debloat/Stock/Android L Features

OP elliwigy

18th January 2015, 08:30 PM   |  #1021  
Thanks Meter: 379

592 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonj711

I had just installed the rom didn't really install anything yet. I was going through setting and saw it there which I didn't have in last rom I had so I wanted to try it out. But gave me the error so I got on here and searched through the thread seeing if it was one of the features taken out just left icon behind. Or was something I had to tweak like the download booster stuff.

I'm gonna restart and wipe the cache and see what happens.

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

Still doesn't work give me a few and I'll wipe everything and reflash. Maybe cause last rom didn't have that and when I did factory wipe it didn't do system and something missed when rewriting the system info.
Also I noticed in device info the phone name and model number shows G900A. I changed the name to G870A to reflect my variety. And I know I can go into build.Prop and change the model to show the correct model number correct? I know my last phone LG g2 I could do that. It doesn't bother me just making sure still can do that on Samsung.

Woah, hold on. Do you have the AT&T S5 Active?
The Following User Says Thank You to raynan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th January 2015, 09:25 PM   |  #1022  
Flag Sugarland
Thanks Meter: 47

92 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raynan

Woah, hold on. Do you have the AT&T S5 Active?

Yep I read in the thread that it works on the active so I flashed it and it runs great. Only thing that doesn't is the fingerprint. I didn't know if the finger print part of the s5 is a sensor on the screen or if it uses the touch sensors .
18th January 2015, 09:26 PM   |  #1023  

592 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonj711

Yep I read in the thread that it works on the active so I flashed it and it runs great. Only thing that doesn't is the fingerprint. I didn't know if the finger print part of the s5 is a sensor on the screen or if it uses the touch sensors .

That helps, lol. The active does not have the fingerprint reader. It is not part of the screen.
26th January 2015, 08:12 AM   |  #1024  
Thanks Meter: 3

26 posts
So I see the google drive but idk which to use or what to do? I used the 1.9 but what is the latest version that is stable and has more lollipop stuff? Also if there is themes for this ROM how can I install them?
26th January 2015, 04:39 PM   |  #1025  

592 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OG!

So I see the google drive but idk which to use or what to do? I used the 1.9 but what is the latest version that is stable and has more lollipop stuff? Also if there is themes for this ROM how can I install them?

The versions go up in number, so the newest would be in the 3.x folder. Any TouchWiz themes should work just fine with it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to raynan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th January 2015, 05:06 PM   |  #1026  
Flag Garland, TX
Thanks Meter: 513

944 posts
Donate to Me
More
I ran this on the Active just fine. Only thing that stopped working was the HotSpot. It worked fine at first, then 2 or 3 days later, I could not make an Hot Spot connection.
30th January 2015, 05:49 AM   |  #1027  
Thanks Meter: 3

26 posts
I love this ROM so much! It is EXTREMELY fast and the keyboard is beautiful I just wish there is a way to make it look cleaner or nicer. I see themed builds but is that the same ROM but more designed?
The Following User Says Thank You to OG! For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st January 2015, 12:28 AM   |  #1028  
OP Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 1,238

2,781 posts
Donate to Me
More
Glad to see youre still kicken Raynan! I closed my vzw build until L is released (whenever that is) but I did make a purge debloat script so people on stock can still debloat their stock roms lol. I wish I had an ATT s5 to check out what youve done!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elliwigy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st January 2015, 09:05 PM   |  #1029  
Thanks Meter: 6

104 posts
Hi can I suggest U theme the *something* has crashed pop up and *somethibg* has stopped pop up like all the other pop ups like black transparent 😄🌝🌚

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Also if lollipop comes out that means bye bye to all xposed theming?
Last edited by freecore.mc; 31st January 2015 at 09:10 PM.
31st January 2015, 09:31 PM   |  #1030  

592 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elliwigy

Glad to see youre still kicken Raynan! I closed my vzw build until L is released (whenever that is) but I did make a purge debloat script so people on stock can still debloat their stock roms lol. I wish I had an ATT s5 to check out what youve done!

I keep changing things because i want something a little different. Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freecore.mc

Hi can I suggest U theme the *something* has crashed pop up and *somethibg* has stopped pop up like all the other pop ups like black transparent 😄🌝🌚

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Also if lollipop comes out that means bye bye to all xposed theming?

I imagined it is themed, being part of either settings, framework or UI. I guess not, though. The author of xposed has said he is going to work on it once a stable build is released, but as of now, to my knowledge, you are correct.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread