Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,424 Members 36,021 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Which theme do you use!
Stock Theme 41 29.71%
GPE Theme 86 62.32%
Other Theme 11 7.97%
Voters: 138. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM][THEME][NG2][4.4.2] Dynamic Kat 3.0[GPE 2.0][9/4/2014]

Tip us?

MonarchX
Old
Thanks Meter 12
I ran into a nasty issue... I was messing with sound options, and now when I set volume to the highest setting, the sound is distorted and overly loud. So, I went back and I made sure to disable any gain or volume boosters, but no matter what I do, highest volume setting in Sound results in distortions. In Dynamic ROM Control app, I made sure to disable/uninstall the V4A (Viper for Android) driver, set Volume Mod to Stock Volume and reboot, and then I went into Android Sound options, set Music Effects to SoundAlive, which is the default. Yet, the sound still distorts - notifications, ring-tones, etc. High notes and bass distort! Blah! Please don't tell me I need to do a complete WIPE to get normal sound levels back!

556AR
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by zingzongzang View Post
Where do you see that?
...in the update notes...

Sent from my SM-G900A using Tapatalk

556AR
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by zingzongzang View Post
Where do you see that?
...it's in the change log.

bri315317
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 14,654

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonarchX View Post
I ran into a nasty issue... I was messing with sound options, and now when I set volume to the highest setting, the sound is distorted and overly loud. So, I went back and I made sure to disable any gain or volume boosters, but no matter what I do, highest volume setting in Sound results in distortions. In Dynamic ROM Control app, I made sure to disable/uninstall the V4A (Viper for Android) driver, set Volume Mod to Stock Volume and reboot, and then I went into Android Sound options, set Music Effects to SoundAlive, which is the default. Yet, the sound still distorts - notifications, ring-tones, etc. High notes and bass distort! Blah! Please don't tell me I need to do a complete WIPE to get normal sound levels back!
Worst case, dirty flash the rom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 556AR View Post
...it's in the change log.

Thanks brother,
Very nice find!

Please log ISSUES with my Dynamic Kat for the Note 3 in this spreadsheet to help me help you!
Please USE the Official Q&A thread for Dynamic Kat on the Note 3 in this Thread.
Please log ISSUES with my Dynamic Kat for the S5 in this spreadsheet to help me help you!