Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
View Poll Results: Which theme do you use!
Stock Theme 76 33.04%
GPE Theme 131 56.96%
Other Theme 23 10.00%
Voters: 230. You may not vote on this poll

[G900A/G870A][ROM][THEME][NI2][4.4.2] Dynamic Kat 4.0[GPE 3.0][10/13/2014]

OP bri315317

20th December 2014, 11:50 PM   |  #4041  
Thanks Meter: 1

24 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakuu

You really shouldn't be messing with rom slots, you'll face some bigger problems than not a lot of room.

Sent from my SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I am a little confused here. According to the most recent information I have read, rom slot 1 and stock slot are both working properly as of the most recent update to safestrap. I read that the original creator of safestrap had moved onto another career and had no more time for it, but the new person taking up the throne so to speak, had worked out the problem with using rom slot 1.

What exactly are you implying here? or was it just not something you were aware of?
Yesterday, 12:10 AM   |  #4042  
Thanks Meter: 36

116 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmunn

I am a little confused here. According to the most recent information I have read, rom slot 1 and stock slot are both working properly as of the most recent update to safestrap. I read that the original creator of safestrap had moved onto another career and had no more time for it, but the new person taking up the throne so to speak, had worked out the problem with using rom slot 1.

What exactly are you implying here? or was it just not something you were aware of?

Ive seen that as well, but still the general concensus ive seen is not to use anything but the stock slot, rom slot apparently has serious battery drain and rebooting issued among other things.

Yesterday, 12:31 AM   |  #4043  
Thanks Meter: 1

24 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakuu

Ive seen that as well, but still the general concensus ive seen is not to use anything but the stock slot, rom slot apparently has serious battery drain and rebooting issued among other things.

Well. I have been running dynamickat in rom slot 1 for about a week, and it works perfectly.
Yesterday, 12:34 AM   |  #4044  
Thanks Meter: 36

116 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmunn

Well. I have been running dynamickat in rom slot 1 for about a week, and it works perfectly.

More power to you, just throwing in my two cents

Yesterday, 12:44 AM   |  #4045  
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 6

152 posts
More
Not totally true. I am talking about mails sent from phone via Exchange. Mails go with default font setting (times roman) even if I am using html
Cannot select any font at all. On many third party apps you can select from a series of typical fonts. I used to have Touchdown. Worked well.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread