Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
View Poll Results: Which theme do you use!
Stock Theme 85 34.27%
GPE Theme 137 55.24%
Other Theme 26 10.48%
Voters: 248. You may not vote on this poll

[G900A/G870A][ROM][THEME][NI2][4.4.2] Dynamic Kat 4.0[GPE 3.0][10/13/2014]

OP bri315317

Yesterday, 04:30 AM   |  #4281  
Flag Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 39

1,130 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by palwpra

Flashed the ROM last week. One thing I noticed is there is no mute option in the dialer. Is it not available or is there a setting I am missing? Any help is really appreciated.

The mute option is in my dialer.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1422675007765.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	3142223  
Yesterday, 06:30 AM   |  #4282  
Flag lancaster
Thanks Meter: 465

1,835 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingmonkeys

I'll have a look at it when I get back on my pc. I need to fix adaway filters on my phone. It blocks the redirect from xda now too.

I know you're busy, and by no means am I asking an ETA, but have you been able to look at the log? Thanks.
Yesterday, 06:44 AM   |  #4283  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,382

1,724 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pre4speed

I know you're busy, and by no means am I asking an ETA, but have you been able to look at the log? Thanks.

I had a chance to glance through it and can't quite figure out what's missing. I'll have to look at it again over the weekend and see if I can figure it out

The Following User Says Thank You to talkingmonkeys For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 07:51 AM   |  #4284  
Flag lancaster

1,835 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I had a chance to glance through it and can't quite figure out what's missing. I'll have to look at it again over the weekend and see if I can figure it out

Thanks. If you need more info, let me know. Appreciate it.
Yesterday, 08:05 AM   |  #4285  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,382

1,724 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pre4speed

Thanks. If you need more info, let me know. Appreciate it.

Being that nobody else has reported this I'm kind of curious if its something you removed causing it. Has anyone else had any issues with the fingerprint sensor? Linking with PayPal too? It worked for me with no issues so I'm wondering whats different here. I know your situation that you explained to me with the phone but can you dirty flash the rom on top of itself or is that program going to get ruined?
Yesterday, 02:58 PM   |  #4286  
Flag lancaster

1,835 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Being that nobody else has reported this I'm kind of curious if its something you removed causing it. Has anyone else had any issues with the fingerprint sensor? Linking with PayPal too? It worked for me with no issues so I'm wondering whats different here. I know your situation that you explained to me with the phone but can you dirty flash the rom on top of itself or is that program going to get ruined?

I haven't removed any bloat,just froze it. Using some mods from xposed. I've already disabled xposed and rebooted to see if that was interfering but no. I did freeze TouchWiz, I use Galaxy launcher, it's what TouchWiz launcher should be. I'll try unfreezing things one at a time and see if I can narrow it. Not sure if dirty flashing would mess with the app (insights) or not. Anyone else know? Thanks again.
The Following User Says Thank You to pre4speed For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 08:15 PM   |  #4287  
Thanks Meter: 730

718 posts
More
Quote:

I haven't gotten around to trying your mod yet, just running Dynamic Kat 4.0 GPE and I've had issues with linking Paypal to fingerprint sensor. It verifies ok, but the login keeps failing. I just figured it had something I had removed with Titanium Backup. So i'm pretty sure its not because of your mod.

Looking forward to your mods, thank you for your work on this ROM. Cheers!
Last edited by iceyhotguy; Today at 01:07 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to iceyhotguy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 08:32 PM   |  #4288  
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 7

153 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceyhotguy

I haven't gotten around to trying your mod yet, just running Dynamic Kat 4.0 GPE and I've had issues with linking Paypal to fingerprint sensor. It verifies ok, but the login keeps feeling. I just figured it had something I had removed with Titanium Backup. So i'm pretty sure its not because of your mod.

Looking forward to your mods, thank you for your work on this ROM. Cheers!

I've had the same issue. It says Fingerprint Bind failure... [emoji37]

The Following User Says Thank You to santiargy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread