Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,731 Members 41,173 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Interested in Dynamic Kat?

Tip us?

bri315317
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 11519

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by pctechdroid View Post
Negative sir. Going to be upgrading my fiance from an S4 to an S5 in a week...She is super jealous of what I have been able to do on the Note 3 with your rom.
Awesome possum
Now you guys can compare roms

Please log ISSUES with my Dynamic Kat for the Note 3 in this spreadsheet to help me help you!

Please log ISSUES with my Dynamic Kat for the S5 in this spreadsheet to help me help you!

bri315317
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 11519

DONATE TO ME
Rom is live in the dev section

Please log ISSUES with my Dynamic Kat for the Note 3 in this spreadsheet to help me help you!

Please log ISSUES with my Dynamic Kat for the S5 in this spreadsheet to help me help you!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bri315317 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Neomage84
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Okay, I am having a hell of a time trying to find themes to download for the AT&T s5. I read somewhere that any 900F theme will work on the at&t version but I can't find where they are. Can you post a link in the development thread so we can test them out?

adhanda
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Since I can't post in the other forum yet, allow me to throw a quick thanks out... this ROM is excellent! Nice bump in battery life over my previously debloated/init.d'd/KoolKit'd stock rom
The Following User Says Thank You to adhanda For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]