Tip us?

bri315317
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 14,802

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by pctechdroid View Post
Negative sir. Going to be upgrading my fiance from an S4 to an S5 in a week...She is super jealous of what I have been able to do on the Note 3 with your rom.
Awesome possum
Now you guys can compare roms

Please log ISSUES with my Dynamic Kat for the Note 3 in this spreadsheet to help me help you!
Please USE the Official Q&A thread for Dynamic Kat on the Note 3 in this Thread.
Please log ISSUES with my Dynamic Kat for the S5 in this spreadsheet to help me help you!
The Following User Says Thank You to bri315317 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bri315317
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 14,802

DONATE TO ME
Rom is live in the dev section

Please log ISSUES with my Dynamic Kat for the Note 3 in this spreadsheet to help me help you!
Please USE the Official Q&A thread for Dynamic Kat on the Note 3 in this Thread.
Please log ISSUES with my Dynamic Kat for the S5 in this spreadsheet to help me help you!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bri315317 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Neomage84
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Okay, I am having a hell of a time trying to find themes to download for the AT&T s5. I read somewhere that any 900F theme will work on the at&t version but I can't find where they are. Can you post a link in the development thread so we can test them out?

adhanda
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Since I can't post in the other forum yet, allow me to throw a quick thanks out... this ROM is excellent! Nice bump in battery life over my previously debloated/init.d'd/KoolKit'd stock rom
The Following User Says Thank You to adhanda For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

JHarley17
Old
Thanks Meter 0
This ROM is great(first time trying Roms has been with my s5, flashed the super debloated one( didn't understand removing everything,why have a smart phone at all then)). I also can't post in other forum yet. The battery life is hands down the best I'm going 20ish hours with 21% left.

Sent from my SM-G900A using XDA Free mobile app

Arcage
Old
(Last edited by Arcage; 16th August 2014 at 04:34 PM.) Reason: Spelling
Thanks Meter 12
This is my first non stock ROM to flash, and I'm absolutely loving it! I jumped ship from Apple in April, and your ROM ensured that I would never own one of those godforsaken devices again! Thanks for all the time and effort you put into it Bri!