Interested in Dynamic Kat?

Tip us?

bri315317
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 14,802

DONATE TO ME
Default Interested in Dynamic Kat?

Just curious at to if there is any interest in Dynamic Kat coming over to the AT&T S5? I know some of you, and its because of you that I am considering it.
You can check out Dynamic Kat here

If there is enough interest, I will commit to the project.
Brian

Please log ISSUES with my Dynamic Kat for the Note 3 in this spreadsheet to help me help you!
Please USE the Official Q&A thread for Dynamic Kat on the Note 3 in this Thread.
Please log ISSUES with my Dynamic Kat for the S5 in this spreadsheet to help me help you!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to bri315317 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

n4n4k1
Old
Thanks Meter 15
I'm loving the ROM from checking out the thread, I'd love to see it on the AT&T S5. I'm a huge fan of AOSP-esque themes and a clean, "pure" android experience. We have very little options at the moment when it comes to ROMs built as such for our device. I'd love to help out in any way I can should you need it
::-----------------------------------------::
Device : AT&T Samsung Galaxy S5
::-----------------------------------------::

DynamicKat User!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to n4n4k1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pcidiot
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by bri315317 View Post
Just curious at to if there is any interest in Dynamic Kat coming over to the AT&T S5? I know some of you, and its because of you that I am considering it.

Brian
I say go right ahead nobodies going to say no. We could use all the development we can get. I am sure you will get plenty of people wanting to use it or to just check it out.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pcidiot For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

BigSexySCJCD
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Yes please looks amazing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to BigSexySCJCD For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

LuckyColdJohnson
Old
(Last edited by LuckyColdJohnson; 7th July 2014 at 05:22 AM.)
Thanks Meter 443

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

Brian
I sported your ROMS before I sold the Note 3. Very nice work. Its to bad I have the Active S5 but hopefully we get a forum soon.
Our firmware currently is >HERE< and I have a restore thread for us Active people here as well. There is not much difference in the bases.

Edit: Needed your help with gps issues but I fixed it. I just re-downloaded the sam mobile link for Actives firmware and Odin back again. I guess my 1st download was a bad one.
If I've helped you in anyway, please hit the "Thanks Button".
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LuckyColdJohnson For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

freebee269
Old
Thanks Meter 420

DONATE TO ME
i would be interested in trying this out. i'm a fan of dark UI's.
Link to my Dev Host Files = http://d-h.st/users/freebee269

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freebee269 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Meangean
Old
Thanks Meter 249
I would love to see you bring it over.
Nexus 4 Gaming Thread

Device:Nexus 4 Current Rom: Rastakat 4.4
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Meangean For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bri315317
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 14,802

DONATE TO ME
Tell me what the situation is between the S5 and S5 active, other than a few buttons, what is the difference? Does the S5 active work with an S5 rom.

Also, International vs ATT based rom, what is the preference?

@LuckyColdJohnson
I believe I would have it reflashed at Best Buy or ATT. If that doesnt fix it, I believe I would look at replacing it.

Please log ISSUES with my Dynamic Kat for the Note 3 in this spreadsheet to help me help you!
Please USE the Official Q&A thread for Dynamic Kat on the Note 3 in this Thread.
Please log ISSUES with my Dynamic Kat for the S5 in this spreadsheet to help me help you!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bri315317 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

LuckyColdJohnson
Old
Thanks Meter 443

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Tell me what the situation is between the S5 and S5 active, other than a few buttons, what is the difference? Does the S5 active work with an S5 rom.

Also, International vs ATT based rom, what is the preference?

@LuckyColdJohnson
I believe I would have it reflashed at Best Buy or ATT. If that doesnt fix it, I believe I would look at replacing it.
The difference in firmware is the extra buttons I bet and maybe two apps. S 5 Roms work on here and yalls root and recovery. I will go to Best Buy tomorrow and see if they can help. Thanks
If I've helped you in anyway, please hit the "Thanks Button".
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LuckyColdJohnson For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ladyhaylin
Old
Thanks Meter 369
Yes! That would be awesome

I don't play nice. I'll make you beg

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ladyhaylin For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]