Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Good old Ralphs email

2nd March 2015, 04:57 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Flag syracuse
Thanks Meter: 1

15 posts
More
Ralph.delavega@att.com....maybe if we all flood his email box with when the hell are we gonna get a unlocked bootloader on the s5 he will get the point and do something??
2nd March 2015, 10:40 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 6

17 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles724

Ralph.delavega@att.com....maybe if we all flood his email box with when the hell are we gonna get a unlocked bootloader on the s5 he will get the point and do something??

That's probably not actually his address. The nomenclature of corporate email usernames usually follow he same pattern within the company. The higher-ups usually get assigned personal corporate emails that don't follow the generic company pattern. This is probably the email for "The desk of Ralph de la Vega", which is probably monitored by a secretary.
3rd March 2015, 01:36 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Flag syracuse
Thanks Meter: 1

15 posts
More
I am a customer care agent for art and that came directly from att's my csp's web phone that has everyone who works for att
3rd March 2015, 05:21 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 6

17 posts
AT&T has almost a quarter million employees. your OP itself is a demonstration of how insecure it would be for that to be his actual email.
3rd March 2015, 09:12 AM |#5  
Flag Athens, Ohio
Thanks Meter: 277

372 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattC867

AT&T has almost a quarter million employees. your OP itself is a demonstration of how insecure it would be for that to be his actual email.

The number of employees is not a factor. There is no reason why a person should not be able to call into a company customer service line and be able to walk away with contact information for any member if management. After all if you wanted to write the CEO just look up the quarterly earnings or annual statement.
3rd March 2015, 11:59 AM |#6  
RC-RT & Moderator Committees / Spider-Mod
Flag Right behind you!
Thanks Meter: 28,863

30,043 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAG-man

The number of employees is not a factor. There is no reason why a person should not be able to call into a company customer service line and be able to walk away with contact information for any member if management. After all if you wanted to write the CEO just look up the quarterly earnings or annual statement.

There is still no guarantee that incoming snail mail, email and faxes are not screened first. I work for a company of 30 employees, the office manager screens the owner's emails and decides what is important for him to read.
3rd March 2015, 12:03 PM |#7  
Flag Athens, Ohio
Thanks Meter: 277

372 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyG123

There is still no guarantee that incoming snail mail, email and faxes are not screened first. I work for a company of 30 employees, the office manager screens the owner's emails and decides what is important for him to read.

Exactly and thank you, I did forget to mention that part. :/ I suspect in this case a likely scenario.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread