Ask a question

No registration required

Installed 3rd party lockscreen

OP Werbs

31st July 2014, 05:13 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3

103 posts
I installed KK Locker and it gives you the option to disable default locker so you don't have to unlock two screens. This does work when the screen goes to sleep on its own, however, when I hit the power button to manually put it to sleep, when I turn it back on I have to unlock both the default Sammy lock screen and KK locker. Do any of you know if there is something that I can do to find and disable the Sammy lock screen? Thanks in advance for any help

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
31st July 2014, 10:23 PM   |  #2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werbs

I installed KK Locker and it gives you the option to disable default locker so you don't have to unlock two screens. This does work when the screen goes to sleep on its own, however, when I hit the power button to manually put it to sleep, when I turn it back on I have to unlock both the default Sammy lock screen and KK locker. Do any of you know if there is something that I can do to find and disable the Sammy lock screen? Thanks in advance for any help

Have you gone into settings/device/lockscreen and selected NONE for the screenlock settings? Disabling through that 3rd party app is sometimes not enough.
Last edited by Ed Murray; 31st July 2014 at 10:34 PM.
1st August 2014, 06:38 PM   |  #3  
Flag Cleveland, Ohio
Thanks Meter: 19

104 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werbs

It was my understanding that the Sammy lockscreen could not be disabled...but maybe I misunderstood.
3rd August 2014, 05:16 AM   |  #4  
Flag Niagara Falls
Thanks Meter: 32

235 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekdadof3

It was my understanding that the Sammy lockscreen could not be disabled...but maybe I misunderstood.

I used kk for a while you can disable the Samsung lock screen in
settings < lock screen < "none"

Or un-install re-install kk locker
Last edited by galaxy s4 nutjob; 3rd August 2014 at 05:20 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to galaxy s4 nutjob For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread