Post Reply

Lockscreen immediately

OP vince2398

1st August 2014, 01:17 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 42
 
450 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
Are there any apps that can lock the screen right away? I noticed when screen timeout kicks in, the phone is not locked right away. I am looking for something that would lock it right away. Thanks
1st August 2014, 02:50 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag Cleveland Tx
Thanks Meter: 79
 
118 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vince2398

Are there any apps that can lock the screen right away? I noticed when screen timeout kicks in, the phone is not locked right away. I am looking for something that would lock it right away. Thanks

Go into settings, lockscreen, and scroll to the bottom and click on secure lock time. Then check imediatley. This should fix your problem.

Sent from my SM-G900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to dirtydodge For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st August 2014, 03:01 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 42
 
450 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtydodge

Go into settings, lockscreen, and scroll to the bottom and click on secure lock time. Then check imediatley. This should fix your problem.

Sent from my SM-G900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Hmm I am not seeing that option. Could it be somewhere else? Thanks
1st August 2014, 03:12 AM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Flag Cleveland Tx
Thanks Meter: 79
 
118 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vince2398

Hmm I am not seeing that option. Could it be somewhere else? Thanks

Mine shows to be at the very bottom as seen in the screen shot

Sent from my SM-G900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1406859107322.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (48.9 KB, 83 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to dirtydodge For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st August 2014, 11:56 AM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
170 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
The widget for greenify has one for lock screen and hibernate, but it may not turn off the screen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in AT&T Galaxy S5 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank