Looking to get Alliance rom v9 (by Goldie) on the AT&T g870a S5 Active

5 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
By audicoupe86, Junior Member on 29th October 2015, 02:47 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I'm looking to see if anyone has gotten the Alliance rom v9 ([ROM][OE6][5.0]AllianceROMİv9 Lite Available - 18 Themes - Huge Customisation 22/06) on the att 870a. V8 i can get installed on my s5 active, but not v9. There is one fix in v9 that im interested in having even if it is a mod i can apply to v8. The problem is that the S Find and the Quick connect buttons are covering the wifi, location, sound, etc. buttons on the quick pulldown menu. I have gone to stock with the stock ne4 files, rooted, and then gone to rooted lollipop with the muniz ri method. I can install almost any rom for the regular s5, but i cant get alliance V9 or Phoenix if any advice can be given on that rom too. Thanks for your help guys.
PS. this is only my 2nd thread. Sorry if its in the wrong place. I can usually gather what i need by reading. Ive been looking for about 2 weeks.
Last edited by audicoupe86; 29th October 2015 at 02:02 PM. Reason: additional details: this should be in thread #2716535, but im not allowed to post there yet.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread