5,815,179 Members 38,986 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Play store wont work. Please help.

Tip us?

nedfolks
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Play store wont work. Please help.

After I installed towel root my Play Store wont work. It seems to work fine for a second and then I get an error message saying the program has stopped unexpectedly. Even worse once I hit ok on the error message it reapers every 2 seconds. This makes it impossible to operate the phone until I freeze the Play Store using Titanium. I've tried to reinstall the Play Store and the same thing happens all over again every time. Also, I've cleared the Google services as suggested in other blogs but still does the same thing. It sucks not having the Play Store on the S5. PLEASE HELP!!

Adam

shortydoggg
Old
(Last edited by shortydoggg; 17th August 2014 at 03:40 PM.)
Thanks Meter 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by nedfolks View Post
After I installed towel root my Play Store wont work. It seems to work fine for a second and then I get an error message saying the program has stopped unexpectedly. Even worse once I hit ok on the error message it reapers every 2 seconds. This makes it impossible to operate the phone until I freeze the Play Store using Titanium. I've tried to reinstall the Play Store and the same thing happens all over again every time. Also, I've cleared the Google services as suggested in other blogs but still does the same thing. It sucks not having the Play Store on the S5. PLEASE HELP!!

Adam
Did you do any modifications or installed xposed?

Try deleting your google account, under settings/accounts, then adding it again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Remember, root is not responsible for what happens with your phone, You are.

nedfolks
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Yes I did install xposed. Also I did delete my accounts and all the simple stuff like deleting app info on the play store, google apps, etc.