[Q&A] [ROM][G870A] *S5 Active* - Stock-Rooted and More v1.2 [9/1/14]

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for [ROM][G870A] *S5 Active* - Stock-Rooted and More v1.2 [9/1/14]

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [ROM][G870A] *S5 Active* - Stock-Rooted and More v1.2 [9/1/14]. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

JasonV78

Jul 28, 2015
G870A on OF2 update

Looking for info on if the AT&T Galaxy S5 active with update OF2 can be rolled back to the kit Kat to be rooted.? I can't find any info other than how to update to OF2 if already rooted.
Thanks so much!

vi9er

Jul 31, 2015
Help with stuck 870a

I tried rooting by this method, and I am stuck on the bootloader screen. All i can access is the download option and the recovery bootloader. When I try to restoreto stock(G870AUCU1ANE4_G870AATT1ANE4_G870AUCU1ANE4_HOME.tar.md5), Odin gives me the error fail (auth). This is my only phone, any help would be greatly appreciated!