Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,803,273 Members 44,926 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Questions about nandroid, Xposed Framework, the recovery menu and ROMS

Tip us?

psm510
Old
(Last edited by psm510; 6th August 2014 at 10:45 PM.) Reason: Some questions were answered
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Default [Q] Questions about nandroid, Xposed Framework, the recovery menu and ROMS

Hi all, i have some question:

-What app would you recommend to do a nandroid backup? Is it possible to do so with ODIN?

-The current dpi for the S5 is crap. Everything is so large! I used to have an S3 With Slimkat and i think it had 320 dpi. I heard the stock dpi for the S5 is 432. What dpi should it be lowered to make it similar to the S3's 320? Ive heard 424 was good so far. What do you use?

-Finally, is there a rom that has minimal bloatware on it? Right now only some of my bloatware is frozen with Titanium Backup, but there is still a lot of stuff i would like to remove but im unsure if they will cause problems if i uninstall/freeze them.

Thank you in advance everybody! I appreciate your help!

p.s The battery life is really impressive! Ive had my phone for a week and the lowest its gone between charges was 40%! Im probably going to get another OEM battery and switch between them every couple of weeks to maximize their lifetimes.

s5freak
Old
Thanks Meter 3,361
Here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2697270

"No soup for you! Come back one year!!" Sent from my ViSiX powered SG-G900A Rockin XKrome
The Following User Says Thank You to s5freak For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

psm510
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Thanks! I've answered some of my questions already. ill remove the ones i dont need help with anymore.