FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] app to use Go Launcher themes to change Touchwiz look?

316 posts
Thanks Meter: 29

By kettir, Senior Member on 9th July 2014, 04:34 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I am currently using Go Launcher in order to get all the pretty, pretty themes. I wouldn't mind ditching GL if there were some app that would read a GL theme and apply the wallpaper and icons to Touchwiz. There's an app that will use GL icon packs but normally you don't find a GL theme's icons available in an icon pack. I can certainly copy the wallpapers from the theme files, that's no problem. There's an app that will (hit or miss) pull all the icons from a GL theme, but they aren't in a pack after pulling them out. Any advice on how I can accomplish what I'm interested in doing?

9th July 2014, 05:42 PM |#2  
Flag East Coast
Thanks Meter: 71

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kettir

I am currently using Go Launcher in order to get all the pretty, pretty themes. I wouldn't mind ditching GL if there were some app that would read a GL theme and apply the wallpaper and icons to Touchwiz. There's an app that will use GL icon packs but normally you don't find a GL theme's icons available in an icon pack. I can certainly copy the wallpapers from the theme files, that's no problem. There's an app that will (hit or miss) pull all the icons from a GL theme, but they aren't in a pack after pulling them out. Any advice on how I can accomplish what I'm interested in doing?

The only way to use those themes are with the corresponding launcher.. Go, Apex, Nova. I've been using Nova for years & would never go back to touchwiz. If you're rooted you can install xposed framework to use a theme engine module, but I haven't seen any modules tested for the S5 yet.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)