Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Do you run ART? What do you use to mod your phone? Do you miss Xposed?

OP Protogon

29th August 2014, 08:44 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag 127.0.0.1
Thanks Meter: 27

184 posts
More
I, personally, was really excited to be running ART for the speed and battery boost, but have found myself kind of wanting for my good ol' Xposed modules. It'll be a while (probably a while after Lollipop goes gold) before we get ART support from Xposed. Do you guys not run ART at all in the meantime? Do you modify system files yourself instead? Has anyone released standalone mods? Or is the recommended ROM for this Viper?
1st September 2014, 04:34 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 73

377 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Protogon

I, personally, was really excited to be running ART for the speed and battery boost, but have found myself kind of wanting for my good ol' Xposed modules. It'll be a while (probably a while after Lollipop goes gold) before we get ART support from Xposed. Do you guys not run ART at all in the meantime? Do you modify system files yourself instead? Has anyone released standalone mods? Or is the recommended ROM for this Viper?

I'd love to use ART but I can't live without my Xposed modules...they make everything soo simple. I like to call the 'simplicity' ease of use such as hold back button to kill app or some other things that seem so normal to me now that I can't even think of them lol; exactly why I can't live without it...it's normal to me .
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread