[Q] ATT Debloated Fully Functional

28th July 2014, 10:43 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 529

1,126 posts
Donate to Me
Ill probably be releasing a fully functioning ATT debloated rom based on developer edition software...Any other testers available...mobb315 and manup456 are currently testing....
29th July 2014, 04:44 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 10

200 posts
Ok so after a full solid day of hard use I couldn't slow this thing down. I found no bugs and everything working correctly, AT&T messages even synced my mms and sms messages back.(AT&T messages is now incorporated into messaging app). Battery life is excellent and I haven't been thru a full cycle yet. Bravo wnc
30th July 2014, 05:05 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 529

1,126 posts
Donate to Me
Cool...finishing touches going on them tonight and tomorrow...thanks for the report
9th August 2014, 05:59 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 1

2 posts
Please release this. I've spent so much motherf***ing time trying to S-Off my device in order to permanently remove the AT&T bloat that reinstalls after every reboot. I can't S-off with either rum runner or firewater for whatever stupid reason and I do not want to flash to a ROM not specifically tailored for AT&T versions (like Scott's cleanrom for verizon). I'm also not comfortable enough to start hacking the stock ROM to bits.

I need your help.

Thanks.
10th August 2014, 12:07 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 197

589 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by liermam

Please release this. I've spent so much motherf***ing time trying to S-Off my device in order to permanently remove the AT&T bloat that reinstalls after every reboot. I can't S-off with either rum runner or firewater for whatever stupid reason and I do not want to flash to a ROM not specifically tailored for AT&T versions (like Scott's cleanrom for verizon). I'm also not comfortable enough to start hacking the stock ROM to bits.

I need your help.

Thanks.

ummm. sunshine will give you soff. rum runner is not even for the m8. Also, I'm sure this will be a great rom, but there are plenty of roms out there that are debloated.
10th August 2014, 12:29 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 10

200 posts
Well none that have all the features integrated this does
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread