Call recording app?

OP Ghstudent

4th September 2014, 04:30 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 378

814 posts
Donate to Me
More
I am currently going through a process of getting a restraining order on a girl that has made threats against my family, my girlfriend, etc. And I need a call recorder in case she calls me. (The county attorney has already said that texts cannot be used. As anyone can pick up a phone and act like her.) I am rooted and I have Xposed installed on the GPE. Thanks in advance!
4th September 2014, 06:40 AM   |  #2  
Flag Sioux City, IA
Thanks Meter: 67

259 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghstudent

I am currently going through a process of getting a restraining order on a girl that has made threats against my family, my girlfriend, etc. And I need a call recorder in case she calls me. (The county attorney has already said that texts cannot be used. As anyone can pick up a phone and act like her.) I am rooted and I have Xposed installed on the GPE. Thanks in advance!

I've used this one. It worked great

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...r.callrecorder
4th September 2014, 04:18 PM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,360

7,739 posts
Did the attorney say its okay to record the calls? Laws may vary by locality. But my understanding in many places its not legal to record a phone call unless the other party is informed you are doing so.

You might already be aware of the legalities. But just wanted to raise the question, in the event you were not.
4th September 2014, 09:05 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 378

814 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by redpoint73

Did the attorney say its okay to record the calls? Laws may vary by locality. But my understanding in many places its not legal to record a phone call unless the other party is informed you are doing so.

You might already be aware of the legalities. But just wanted to raise the question, in the event you were not.

They actually said to let it go to voicemail.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread