Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,684 Members 48,843 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Best equalizer app? v.Google Play

Tip us?

mirrored
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 134
Default Best equalizer app? v.Google Play

Can anyone please recommend the best equalizer app? Before anyone recommends PowerAmp, I love and have it but I need an equalizer for Google Play Music. BoomSound is good but lacks in bass.
Please Hit The Thanks Button If I Hooked You Up

jchorz
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Try the Viper Sound mod. I'm using it with Viper rom and it sounds great. Lots of advanced tweaks.

Sent from my HTC One_M8
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jchorz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mirrored
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchorz View Post
Try the Viper Sound mod. I'm using it with Viper rom and it sounds great. Lots of advanced tweaks.

Sent from my HTC One_M8
I failed to mention - I've used and love Viper4Android but I'm trying not to root until at least my HTC Advantage runs out

gtg465x
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2,835
Google Play Music has a built in equalizer if you didn't find it by now. Check the settings.
Current Phones:
Moto X GSM Unlocked

Previous Phones:
HTC One Unlocked, Nexus 4, iPhone 5, Galaxy Nexus, iPhone 4S, HTC One X, Nokia Lumia 800, HTC Titan, Samsung Galaxy S II, Samsung Infuse, LG Thrill, HTC Inspire, Samsung Captivate, HTC Aria, Samsung BlackJack II
The Following User Says Thank You to gtg465x For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

liq456
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default tingSom merely

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtg465x View Post
Google Play Music has a built in equalizer if you didn't find it by now. Check the settings.
I'm new to android but I don't see an equalizer in setting in play music on my htc on m8, where do i find it.
The Following User Says Thank You to liq456 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mirrored
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtg465x View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by liq456 View Post
I'm new to android but I don't see an equalizer in setting in play music on my htc on m8, where do i find it.
I don't see it in Google Play Music Settings either where it used to be on my Samsung GSIII

theandies
Old
Thanks Meter 71
I use Music Volume EQ. Pretty good and I think it might be what you're looking for. I don't use it too much anymore since I moved over to PowerAmp.
Transformer Prime - Rooted Stock ROM.
Nook Color - Rooted running CM9
HTC Aria - RIP Screen Smashed - I Loved that phone.
HTC Vivid - Backlight died and battery life all of 20 minutes - Retired
HTC One (M8) Current daily driver - Stock AT&T for now.