google music on cm11

30th August 2014, 03:17 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
I use this app constantly. I love it. I'm using the last snapshot build of cm11. I have also tried recent nightlies. When playing music on this app, it will randomly quit. When I look at the app, it still shows that it is playing, but there is no sound. if i push the back or next button, the music will come back. Is this a bug in cm11 or in the music app? I just recently switched from an s4 and it never had this problem. Thanks!
2nd September 2014, 02:39 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by decemberchild

I use this app constantly. I love it. I'm using the last snapshot build of cm11. I have also tried recent nightlies. When playing music on this app, it will randomly quit. When I look at the app, it still shows that it is playing, but there is no sound. if i push the back or next button, the music will come back. Is this a bug in cm11 or in the music app? I just recently switched from an s4 and it never had this problem. Thanks!

edit: It also does it using apollo. It happens with or without headphones. A recent nightly refused to allow any media playback and faulted dsp manager. could that be the problem here?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread