Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,892 Members 42,682 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] GPE and ElemntalX Kernal

Tip us?

Paladinpainter228
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] GPE and ElemntalX Kernal

Hey I just wanted to know if it was ok to flash GPE 4.4 and ElementalX Kernal? I'm looking for good battery life and have had nice luck with this set up - Mahdi Rom and ElementalX on my Nexus 5, which is my work phone. Also, could you provide a link to GPE 4.4 because i'm not sure if i'm looking in the correct thread. Thanks so much .

S1L3nTShaDoWz
Old
Thanks Meter 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladinpainter228 View Post
Hey I just wanted to know if it was ok to flash GPE 4.4 and ElementalX Kernal? I'm looking for good battery life and have had nice luck with this set up - Mahdi Rom and ElementalX on my Nexus 5, which is my work phone. Also, could you provide a link to GPE 4.4 because i'm not sure if i'm looking in the correct thread. Thanks so much .
Yes it is perfectly fine to flash a GPE ROM with ElementalX kernel. On the link part, all I could find is this but I don't believe it's 4.4.4. You can look yourself if you like, I was just trying to give a quick response since no one else did yet.
Current devices
-----------------------------------------------------------------
VZW HTC One M8 w ViperROM 1.8.0, CheckM8 2.8GHz kernel & TWRP 2.7.1.0 (S-OFF & SuperCID)
Nexus 7 w Cyanogenmod 11