HTC M9 Roundup: Availability and Prices

The post HTC M9 Roundup: Availability and Prices appeared first on xda-developers. … more

OnePlus Late March AMAA Roundup

The post OnePlus Late March AMAA Roundup appeared first on xda-developers. … more

Galaxy S6 Pricing & Availability Roundup

The post Galaxy S6 Pricing & Availability Roundup appeared first on xda-developers. … more

Are You Excited for USB Type-C on Smartphones?

The post Are You Excited for USB Type-C on Smartphones? appeared first on xda-developers. … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q&A] [ROM][ATT] ViperOneM8 3.0.1 Tweaks, HUB, IconPacks, Themes, OTAs and more

Announcement from Turge: Got issues with the registration? You might want to read the FAQ
QA Bot
24th October 2014, 03:14 PM   |  #1  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Q&A for [ROM][ATT] ViperOneM8 3.0.1 Tweaks, HUB, IconPacks, Themes, OTAs and more

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [ROM][ATT] ViperOneM8 3.0.1 Tweaks, HUB, IconPacks, Themes, OTAs and more. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy!
24th October 2014, 03:14 PM   |  #2  

10 posts
AT&T M8 No Wifi Issue
Received my new phone yesterday, unlocked, rooted, and flashed ARHD 21 and wifi would not enable. I have since flashed back to stock but left my bootloader unlocked. I'm currently at the following.

Android 4.4.2
Software number 1.58.502.1

How do I get to 4.4.4 either Viper or ARHD?
24th October 2014, 04:13 PM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,675

8,558 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by therock11

Received my new phone yesterday, unlocked, rooted, and flashed ARHD 21 and wifi would not enable. I have since flashed back to stock but left my bootloader unlocked. I'm currently at the following.

Android 4.4.2
Software number 1.58.502.1

How do I get to 4.4.4 either Viper or ARHD?

You need to update your firmware (s-off required unless you want to wait for the AT&T 4.4.4 OTA to roll out).

Just look through the ROM threads in the "international" M8 forum, in particular the ARHD thread. But its also been discussed probably in a few dozen other threads. So just search.
24th October 2014, 04:17 PM   |  #4  

10 posts
So can I go to 3.28.401.7 from 1.58.502.1 even though its not for my CIDnum as long as I am S-OFF?
25th October 2014, 01:33 PM   |  #5  

3 posts
More
Face Fusion
Hey guys, I am on .6 right now and I am wondering if .7 firmware includes Face Fusion for the EYE Experience on AT&T? My buddy had his stock verizon M8 at work and was having a blast with face fusion. I want it on my ATT variant so bad right now. Can anyone confirm that they have it running on theirs?
25th October 2014, 07:02 PM   |  #6  
portland, OR
Thanks Meter: 95

711 posts
More
Don't think firmware has anything to do with that. I believe it's the Rom if it has that feature. I'm on .6 firmware. I'm also running the new viper one Rom. Just looked and face fusion is in his Rom.
28th October 2014, 11:33 PM   |  #7  
Flag Ft. Hood
Thanks Meter: 10

69 posts
More
lock screen
Hey guys, quick question. im running viper 3.0.1 with the most up to date firmware (.7) and for some reason i cant seem to get any notifications (messages ect) on my lock screen, where they used to show up under the clock. Also, i use google play music and the music controls dont show up either. ive tried using the xposed module "kitkat music lock screen" for the music and it still doesnt work. any suggestions on what i might do to fix this? thank you
30th October 2014, 03:03 AM   |  #8  
Flag P.R. Levittown
Thanks Meter: 1,023

1,568 posts
Donate to Me
More
I cant login to venom hub how can i reset the user that was before me i get this

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
2nd November 2014, 03:49 PM   |  #9  

0 posts
At&t m8 vvm
I live the ROM, I am updated to 3.1 on AT&T M8. Everything is working great with the exception of the VVM. When I open the app an error message pops up; unfortunately message has stopped working.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.
3rd November 2014, 05:08 AM   |  #10  
Arizona
Thanks Meter: 5

121 posts
More
I accidently installed the 3.32.531.2 firmware, but successfuly installed the 3.1 ROM. Any unforseen problems that I can run into in the future?

I'm currently s off and super cid
Last edited by Blueoval24; 3rd November 2014 at 01:38 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
auto-qa
Previous Thread Next Thread