Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] full agenda on lockscreen

21st November 2014, 08:34 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hello,

I want to show +- 10 upcoming agenda-items on my lockscreen. I tried to enlarge the standard lockscreenapp but it still shows 1 upcoming agenda item.
I installed other agendawidgets like Neat Calendar, but i can't make it my standard lockscreenwidget. I installed the widget, than i pressed and hold the widget, but when i moved to the left it only passed 2 other lockscreenwidgets but not the standard.

Does anyone know how I can make it possible that my first lockscreen shows more than one agenda-item.

Sorry for my bad English

Thanks in advance
21st November 2014, 10:55 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 26

185 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderiaf

Hello,

I want to show +- 10 upcoming agenda-items on my lockscreen. I tried to enlarge the standard lockscreenapp but it still shows 1 upcoming agenda item.
I installed other agendawidgets like Neat Calendar, but i can't make it my standard lockscreenwidget. I installed the widget, than i pressed and hold the widget, but when i moved to the left it only passed 2 other lockscreenwidgets but not the standard.

Does anyone know how I can make it possible that my first lockscreen shows more than one agenda-item.

Sorry for my bad English

Thanks in advance

If you're rooted install Xposed framework, then install Sense 6 Lockscreen Mods. After installation open Sense 6 Lockscreen Mods and enable "Always Maximize Widgets", "Hide Widget Frame Border", and "Remove Shawdow top/bottom" That should allow you to view widgets and agendas full screen like you could on your homescreen instead of just a section of them like on your lockscreen .
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread