Sony to Extend its AOSP Program to Other Devices

Sony will be offering its users the possibility to use AOSP ROMs as an alternative to the … more

Project Ara Smartphone Will Run Modified Android L with Hot Swapping

Project Ara is a very exciting topic–both for hardware and … more

Streamline Android Theme Customization with Graphic Porter

I dont have a custom theme on my Android phone, and the reason for this is because … more

Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more

Official LG slim hard case

3rd September 2014, 06:02 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 79

532 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaris

I love the slim cases but find that they scratch the phone ether with the snapping on and off or dirt getting under the case. Does you spigen one scratch the sides of the phone?

I don't take it off very often, but it hasn't scratched anything yet. I can say it's a perfect fit so you shouldn't get anything under it (I work in a very dusty place, no dust gets in mine) so wipe the screen before removing the case and this shouldn't be an issue.
4th September 2014, 11:18 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 31

263 posts
I have the Spigen Ultra Hybrid on mine along with a tempered glass screen protector. Couldn't be happier with them.
5th September 2014, 12:55 AM   |  #13  
Flag Utah
Thanks Meter: 65

401 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaris

I love the slim cases but find that they scratch the phone ether with the snapping on and off or dirt getting under the case. Does you spigen one scratch the sides of the phone?

I haven't noticed any with the last 2 phones I've used this case with. I also take it off every week or so and clean the back.
10th September 2014, 02:27 AM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
great seryeee
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread