Got an ATT D850 G3

Search This thread

mr_kill_666

Sep 17, 2010
so today a buddy informed me that he acquired an att d850. i didnt believe him so i quickly went over. and guess what, he sold it to me!! so to help the development if there is anything any developer would like me to extract im willing to help out. here are some pictures. I got home and put my tmobile sim and boom no need to unlock!! works with lte once i put the apn settings!

some instructions would help.. so PM me if you want.

Attachments

• CAM01142.jpg
    CAM01142.jpg
    255.2 KB · Views: 1,866
  • CAM01143.jpg
    CAM01143.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 1,759
  • CAM01144.jpg
    CAM01144.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 1,838
  • CAM01145.jpg
    CAM01145.jpg
    268.3 KB · Views: 1,766

mr_kill_666

Sep 17, 2010
so i was able to root it with towel root and it verified with a root checker. only thing is that supersu fails to update the binaries.

Pdj7969

Nov 30, 2012
Fishers
so after i manually turned it off and waited a few min then turned it on supersu didnt have no issues and loaded normally! i got whats latest on the playstore.

Almost sounds like Fastboot was on. Glad you were able to confirm root, not to mention the 3GB/32GB version. Your post solidified it....this will be my next phone.

Sent from my Venomized HTC One running ViperOne 6.2.1 via Tapatalk

Reactions: rayandreas

IXChicharitoXI

Aug 3, 2012
Snap some random pictures and upload them in the pictures thread. Battery life screenshots would be great as the days go on. Anymore feedback would be awesome, enjoy the device!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Free mobile app

Fastnova007

Feb 27, 2012
How's the screen look? I hear the UK/US model has a somewhat brighter panel with better color accuracy.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium HD app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    so today a buddy informed me that he acquired an att d850. i didnt believe him so i quickly went over. and guess what, he sold it to me!! so to help the development if there is anything any developer would like me to extract im willing to help out. here are some pictures. I got home and put my tmobile sim and boom no need to unlock!! works with lte once i put the apn settings!

some instructions would help.. so PM me if you want.
    32gb on the first picture.. and if you add the gb on the next one it shows 3gb
    so after i manually turned it off and waited a few min then turned it on supersu didnt have no issues and loaded normally! i got whats latest on the playstore.
    32gb and has 3gb ram.
    Picked up my ATT G3 about three hours ago, been playing with it on the charger, first impressions are very good after I rooted, switched to ART and debloated the thing, I'm very, very pleased coming from the M7 with the camera quality on this guy and the sound, it's almost equal to boomsound which I thought would be absurd, it's not as heavy and a little tinier I feel but it still sounds great and was my only real concern about buying it, along with the overheating and brightness issues, but I haven't played with it outside yet to find out about that. Signals seem really strong compared to the M7 as well.

The quick circle case is really, really nice by the way.

Switch back to Dalvik and use G3 Tweaks from the play store. Worth giving up the minimal benefits of ART