FORUMS

How to Listen to Beats 1 on Android Right Now

If you felt a bit left out by Apple launching their own online radio station Beats 1 … more

NVidia SHIELD TV – XDA TV Device Review

The SHIELD TV is a not an Android smartphone device. However, that doesn’t mean it … more

PSA: Having cellular connectivity or texting issues tonight?

You’re not alone…Tonight, many users are experiencing a myriad … more

Beats Music No Longer Accepting New Accounts

Whenever Apple launches a new product or service, it definitely manages to grab the … more

AT&T G3 on T-mobile Network

146 posts
Thanks Meter: 27

By mha1021, Senior Member on 16th July 2014, 07:34 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
14th May 2015, 02:55 AM |#101  
Flag Charlotte
Thanks Meter: 268

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hal1999

Does anyone know how to update to 5.0 or higher on the d850 without having to install a new Rom. Any other ideas than pc suite?

Install the OTA. It will bring you up to 5.0.1.

On a side note, have any of yall connected to LTE Band 2 (as seen through the LTE Discovery app) on the d850? I notice that even in areas that are supposed TMO band-2 LTE only , LTE Discovery still reports Band 4 use.

14th May 2015, 03:52 AM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by harihacker

Thanks alexsoin..

But I messed up my phone yesterday and had to use the "Back to Stock" using TOT method.

To my amusement, in-spite of using a T-Mobile sim, I got the update and now running the Lolipop 5.0.1!!!!!

To guys who are still stock and using T-Mobile sim, please give a try to the "Check for Update" button. It may work for you. Also if you want to check again and again, just change the date on the phone to a future date and try. The check works again.

what is the thread that you got the TOT file from?
14th May 2015, 05:25 AM |#103  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 73

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by hal1999

what is the thread that you got the TOT file from?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/att-...lg-g3-t2820827
3rd June 2015, 02:29 PM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicknc

Install the OTA. It will bring you up to 5.0.1.

On a side note, have any of yall connected to LTE Band 2 (as seen through the LTE Discovery app) on the d850? I notice that even in areas that are supposed TMO band-2 LTE only , LTE Discovery still reports Band 4 use.

Yes. I have d850 on T-Mobile and I can confirm that I did pickup band 2 LTE up north in Minnesota this past weekend. Usually I get band 4 only where I'm at but actually this was the first time I saw band 2 and also my girlfriends Nexus 6 was also connected to band 12 which is the 700mhz band. Didn't know MN was that special lol
21st June 2015, 06:42 PM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hey guys sorry if this has been answered before but I have an unlocked AT&T G3 and I have put apn settings (fast.tmobile.com) for tmobile but I still cannot get LTE. It only shows 4G and there is no option for LTE settings. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am on stock 4.4.2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread