By mha1021, Senior Member on 16th July 2014, 07:34 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
14th May 2015, 02:55 AM |#101  
Flag Charlotte
Thanks Meter: 271

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hal1999

Does anyone know how to update to 5.0 or higher on the d850 without having to install a new Rom. Any other ideas than pc suite?

Install the OTA. It will bring you up to 5.0.1.

On a side note, have any of yall connected to LTE Band 2 (as seen through the LTE Discovery app) on the d850? I notice that even in areas that are supposed TMO band-2 LTE only , LTE Discovery still reports Band 4 use.

14th May 2015, 03:52 AM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by harihacker

Thanks alexsoin..

But I messed up my phone yesterday and had to use the "Back to Stock" using TOT method.

To my amusement, in-spite of using a T-Mobile sim, I got the update and now running the Lolipop 5.0.1!!!!!

To guys who are still stock and using T-Mobile sim, please give a try to the "Check for Update" button. It may work for you. Also if you want to check again and again, just change the date on the phone to a future date and try. The check works again.

what is the thread that you got the TOT file from?
14th May 2015, 05:25 AM |#103  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 74

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by hal1999

what is the thread that you got the TOT file from?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/att-...lg-g3-t2820827
3rd June 2015, 02:29 PM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicknc

Install the OTA. It will bring you up to 5.0.1.

On a side note, have any of yall connected to LTE Band 2 (as seen through the LTE Discovery app) on the d850? I notice that even in areas that are supposed TMO band-2 LTE only , LTE Discovery still reports Band 4 use.

Yes. I have d850 on T-Mobile and I can confirm that I did pickup band 2 LTE up north in Minnesota this past weekend. Usually I get band 4 only where I'm at but actually this was the first time I saw band 2 and also my girlfriends Nexus 6 was also connected to band 12 which is the 700mhz band. Didn't know MN was that special lol
21st June 2015, 06:42 PM |#105  

More
Hey guys sorry if this has been answered before but I have an unlocked AT&T G3 and I have put apn settings (fast.tmobile.com) for tmobile but I still cannot get LTE. It only shows 4G and there is no option for LTE settings. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am on stock 4.4.2
3rd July 2015, 12:39 AM |#106  

More
Hello,
I know this question has been asked previously but I didnt find any solution. I am using unlocked D850 in Pakistan on telenor network. I havent recieved lollipop update for it. I have tried checking for update with and without wifi and also with and without sim, it say no update available. It has never been updated. even pc suite isnt showing any update for it.. Kindly tell if there is any way that I can update my phone with flashing the rom, manually.

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaleem25

Hello,
I know this question has been asked previously but I didnt find any solution. I am using unlocked D850 in Pakistan on telenor network. I havent recieved lollipop update for it. I have tried checking for update with and without wifi and also with and without sim, it say no update available. It has never been updated. even pc suite isnt showing any update for it.. Kindly tell if there is any way that I can update my phone with flashing the rom, manually.

WIthout flashing maually*
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)