Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

A day with the G3, my impressions.

OP insomni

13th August 2014, 01:06 PM   |  #31  
Thanks Meter: 91

692 posts
Won't lie I'm missing my m8 it was a much more refined device effectually on the software front

Edit I'm taking it back as a matter of fact. If this boot loader stays locked lg will take their sweet ass time bringing android L
Last edited by paniro187; 13th August 2014 at 02:22 PM.
13th August 2014, 06:51 PM   |  #32  
Quote:
Originally Posted by paniro187

Won't lie I'm missing my m8 it was a much more refined device effectually on the software front

Edit I'm taking it back as a matter of fact. If this boot loader stays locked lg will take their sweet ass time bringing android L

Well idk if it will stay locked but i have a feeling given the popularity of the phone and the info that we have on the bootloader unlock thread that probably and realistically we will have it before Christmas, even though they say that it might be ready for next month.

Sent from my LG-D850 using XDA Free mobile app
14th August 2014, 02:14 AM   |  #33  
Thanks Meter: 91

692 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bolillo

Well idk if it will stay locked but i have a feeling given the popularity of the phone and the info that we have on the bootloader unlock thread that probably and realistically we will have it before Christmas, even though they say that it might be ready for next month.

Sent from my LG-D850 using XDA Free mobile app

If it happens then ill come back I'm not holding my breath. The s4 had more sales than this phone and it's still locked. I took it back earlier today, back on the m8 now , snappy rooted updates like a mofo and unlocked bootloader
Last edited by paniro187; 14th August 2014 at 02:18 PM.
15th August 2014, 02:54 AM   |  #34  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3

46 posts
[QUOTE=dbatech99;54692425]There's a YouTube vid showing very impressive water resistance of the G3. For some reason LG doesn't tout it.

If the G3 survived being submerged in water it was an experience based on pure luck. LG will never tout water resistant because it has none. The back cover offers 0 protection to the battery, Sim card and SD slot. The circuitry below is open to the back with actual holes. Water has full reign to enter the phone at numerous locations, not to mention the vulnerable Micro USB port. The Galaxy s5 achieves water resistance only by sealing the screen, and circuitry with adhesive, the back cover protects the battery and card slots with a gasket and the charging port has a water tight cover.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
lg g3
Previous Thread Next Thread