FORUMS

Sunday Debate: Are Smaller Bezels Better or Worth It?

Bezels have been getting smaller and smaller as the years go by, and while devices … more

LG G4 First Impressions and Unboxing – XDA TV

The latest in LG’s signature line of “G phones” has been released. … more

Galaxy S6 Weekly Shooting Challenge

Over in our forums this weekend, XDA Forum member DevonSloan has started a thread for talented … more

Which Features from Apple Watch Do You Think Android Wear Will Copy?

The Apple Watch and Android Wear are both growing platforms. Now … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[UNROOT] Return to Factory Stock - AT&T LG G3

22nd April 2015, 04:28 AM |#281  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Error
I'm trying to upgrade to KitKat, and I can't since I'm rooted. Whenever I try this method, I get error "Can't change into download mode 00000064" I'm running Windows 8.1 with stock ROM in phone, original cord, and USB 2.0. Does my phone need to have an ulocked bootloader in order for this to work?

12th May 2015, 04:53 PM |#282  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
I'm on 5.0.1 Lollipop D85020f

Can I do this and then update all the way back up to 5.0.1?

I just need to remove all traces of root and get right back to the same software version I'm running now.
12th May 2015, 05:05 PM |#283  
Thanks Meter: 12

Donate to Me
More
Yes sure you can, belong you restored it to officially rom and do it right, i bought the lg g3 on CL and the guy left the custom rom and rooted. After i followed this instructions, Im on the stock rom without any problems so far

Sent from my LG-D850 using XDA Free mobile app
13th May 2015, 04:43 AM |#284  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by letakomahieu

Yes sure you can, belong you restored it to officially rom and do it right, i bought the lg g3 on CL and the guy left the custom rom and rooted. After i followed this instructions, Im on the stock rom without any problems so far

Sent from my LG-D850 using XDA Free mobile app

I've read in thread that some people aren't able to get the lollipop update after flashing back this far? Any truth to that still? I'd hate to flash all the way back and get stuck there -_-
13th May 2015, 04:50 AM |#285  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlgarr86

I've read in thread that some people aren't able to get the lollipop update after flashing back this far? Any truth to that still? I'd hate to flash all the way back and get stuck there -_-

I just restored from 20f (5.0.1) back to stock and was able to update to 21l. So it worked for me.
13th May 2015, 04:58 AM |#286  
Thanks Meter: 12

Donate to Me
More
Is it worth to upgrade to Lollipop ? I'm currently on 4.4.2 stock. But I cant able to upgrade to 5.0.1 because I'm on tmobile anyone know how to upgrade to 5.0.1 without have a att simcard ? I like stock rom btw. Thanks and much appreciated for a quick answer xD
13th May 2015, 05:31 AM |#287  

More
Quote:

Is it worth to upgrade to Lollipop ? I'm currently on 4.4.2 stock. But I cant able to upgrade to 5.0.1 because I'm on tmobile anyone know how to upgrade to 5.0.1 without have a att simcard ? I like stock rom btw. Thanks and much appreciated for a quick answer xD

I liked kit kat alot but lollipop is new and so far as I've been using it it's been great (just different) I'm ATT so someone else will have to help with tmobile 5.0.1 if it's even available yet.
The Following User Says Thank You to jlgarr86 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th May 2015, 05:37 AM |#288  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:

You can either:
  • Put in an ATT sim (borrow from someone; buy one for <$1) and download the OTA update over wifi
  • Install one of the rooted stock 20f LP ROMs here
Last edited by ultrasuper; 14th May 2015 at 08:09 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ultrasuper For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th May 2015, 07:09 AM |#289  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neverends

Reserved 2

Thank you so much for writing this tutorial and compiling all the necessary ingredients to pull it off. I've been stressing for like 5 days trying to get the OTA update to D85021l from D85020f. It kept preventing me saying I had rooted previously. Everything worked perfectly using stock cable, 2.0 USB port on front of a crappy computer running windows 8.1 Home edition. After the last step I noticed my device was running kit kat so I went to software update and it pulled me all the way up to date I can't even convey how happy I am. Point me in the direction to donate and I will gladly do so Message me if you need to.
17th May 2015, 04:48 AM |#290  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thumbs up tip to speed up
Worked great for me! Running Win7x64. I changed my baud(bits per second) rate from 9600 (default) to the maximum 128000 and it only took about 4 minutes to upload the file instead of 45
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread