Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,924 Members 45,339 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Anyone know if autorec works on g3

Tip us?

StreetkillnHD
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Default Anyone know if autorec works on g3

Title says it all. I used autorec for g2 does it work on g3

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Lg G2,(d800) Lg G3 (d850)

Skizzy034
Old
Thanks Meter 999
How would it possibly work? Two completely different firmwares and phones. You should read up on exactly how that app works.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
*NOTE* I'll never recommend using a toolkit to root your device because if you don't know how to root your phone manually, you shouldn't be rooting your phone. -KidCarter93

My Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/sgutowski77

bolillo
Old
Thanks Meter 32

DONATE TO ME
if you mean call recording then you should root your phone and install the g3 tweakbox it has that option so you can record calls.

Skizzy034
Old
Thanks Meter 999
No he means the G2 app to downgrade the baseband to allow a loki recovery bypass on 4.4 firmwares.

*NOTE* I'll never recommend using a toolkit to root your device because if you don't know how to root your phone manually, you shouldn't be rooting your phone. -KidCarter93

My Facebook:

bolillo
Old
Thanks Meter 32

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skizzy034 View Post
No he means the G2 app to downgrade the baseband to allow a loki recovery bypass on 4.4 firmwares.

Oooo sorry im new to LG hahahah well in my understanding i don't think it will work and most probably they'll make a new app for it making it compatible with the G3 but i wouldn't go around installing potential stuff that might break the phone.

Sent from my LG-D850 using XDA Free mobile app

Skizzy034
Old
Thanks Meter 999
Quote:
Originally Posted by bolillo View Post
Oooo sorry im new to LG hahahah well in my understanding i don't think it will work and most probably they'll make a new app for it making it compatible with the G3 but i wouldn't go around installing potential stuff that might break the phone.

Sent from my LG-D850 using XDA Free mobile app
Loki is dead. It has been patched. This app cannot be configured to work with the G3 at all. Loki was available for G2's running 4.2.2 and when they were updated to 4.4, it broke the Loki bypass. This allowed the bootloader to be downgraded so that Loki would work.

My Facebook:
The Following User Says Thank You to Skizzy034 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

StreetkillnHD
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skizzy034 View Post
Loki is dead. It has been patched. This app cannot be configured to work with the G3 at all. Loki was available for G2's running 4.2.2 and when they were updated to 4.4, it broke the Loki bypass. This allowed the bootloader to be downgraded so that Loki would work.

Thats all i wanted to kno

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Lg G2,(d800) Lg G3 (d850)

The Following User Says Thank You to StreetkillnHD For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]