[Q] Battery Survival Guide Tips & Tricks

OP Raz12

14th August 2014, 04:32 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 9

10 posts
I need help lol . PLEASE lol , My phone is dieing quicker than a novice on Call of Duty ! multiplayer!! . What methods or things are you changing to make things better ? Btw Phone is amazing .
14th August 2014, 04:33 PM   |  #2  
Houston
Thanks Meter: 64

231 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz12

I need help lol . PLEASE lol , My phone is dieing quicker than a novice on Call of Duty ! multiplayer!! . What methods or things are you changing to make things better ? Btw Phone is amazing .

Get Betterbatterystats from the play store and root your phone.....Watch for Google play services wavelock it's a known problem and huge battery drain.

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium HD app
14th August 2014, 11:41 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 220

427 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz12

Check this thread for a lot of useful information: http://forum.xda-developers.com/veri...ttery-t2825332 Most of the things discussed in this thread will help you to maximize your battery life. You must have root, and a few of the apps are WAY more useful with the paid/full version.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread