Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,020 Members 54,627 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Launcher Question

Tip us?

kpenny
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Default No lag here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacharyt86 View Post
I've researched the forums, both AT&T one here and the international forums but can't find anyone else saying anything about this, also this is my first LG phone besides having the G-Flex for about a day and a half so I don't know if this is normal, but the redraw on this phone is almost unbearable. I'm loving pretty much everything about my G3, I love how customizable it is and the battery life is great so far, but the UI lags horribly, the most noticeable place is going back to the home screen. Almost every single time every widget has to reload and causes like 5-10 seconds of lag. I am rooted with carrier iq disabled and running xposed with only G3 tweaksbox. Is there any way around this or any way to fix it without switching to a 3rd party launcher and losing all my stock widgets?
I've had this phone since 7/18 and have had zero lag issues. I'm rooted and running ART and my phone is super fast. The stock launcher is fast but I prefer Nova.

martinezma99
Old
Thanks Meter 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacharyt86 View Post
I've researched the forums, both AT&T one here and the international forums but can't find anyone else saying anything about this, also this is my first LG phone besides having the G-Flex for about a day and a half so I don't know if this is normal, but the redraw on this phone is almost unbearable. I'm loving pretty much everything about my G3, I love how customizable it is and the battery life is great so far, but the UI lags horribly, the most noticeable place is going back to the home screen. Almost every single time every widget has to reload and causes like 5-10 seconds of lag. I am rooted with carrier iq disabled and running xposed with only G3 tweaksbox. Is there any way around this or any way to fix it without switching to a 3rd party launcher and losing all my stock widgets?
Have you tried a factory reset?

bolillo
Old
Thanks Meter 32

DONATE TO ME
Do you by any chance have the fitness screen enabled? Cause when i enabled it phone just got sooo slow but since I'm not interested in it i disabled it

Sent from my LG-D850 using XDA Free mobile app