ToqAN Fixes Android 5.0 Notification Bug on Qualcomm Toq

The Qualcomm Toq is probably one of the lesser known smartwatches on the market … more

How to Root and Unlock the Google Nexus 6 on a Mac – XDA TV

In the past, XDA Developer TV Producer droidmodd3rx has shown you how to … more

Set Up Your MediaTek Device with Comprehensive Beginner’s Guide

As can be seen with the use of MediaTek chips in Android One devices … more

Sony Updates AOSP Sources to Android 5.0.1

Just a few days ago, Sony did an utterly fantastic job by pushing out numerous device trees for … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Launcher Question

OP zacharyt86

10th August 2014, 12:04 AM   |  #11  
Flag Potomac Falls
Thanks Meter: 14

36 posts
More
No lag here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacharyt86

I've researched the forums, both AT&T one here and the international forums but can't find anyone else saying anything about this, also this is my first LG phone besides having the G-Flex for about a day and a half so I don't know if this is normal, but the redraw on this phone is almost unbearable. I'm loving pretty much everything about my G3, I love how customizable it is and the battery life is great so far, but the UI lags horribly, the most noticeable place is going back to the home screen. Almost every single time every widget has to reload and causes like 5-10 seconds of lag. I am rooted with carrier iq disabled and running xposed with only G3 tweaksbox. Is there any way around this or any way to fix it without switching to a 3rd party launcher and losing all my stock widgets?

I've had this phone since 7/18 and have had zero lag issues. I'm rooted and running ART and my phone is super fast. The stock launcher is fast but I prefer Nova.
10th August 2014, 03:13 AM   |  #12  
Flag Charleston, SC
Thanks Meter: 132

479 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacharyt86

I've researched the forums, both AT&T one here and the international forums but can't find anyone else saying anything about this, also this is my first LG phone besides having the G-Flex for about a day and a half so I don't know if this is normal, but the redraw on this phone is almost unbearable. I'm loving pretty much everything about my G3, I love how customizable it is and the battery life is great so far, but the UI lags horribly, the most noticeable place is going back to the home screen. Almost every single time every widget has to reload and causes like 5-10 seconds of lag. I am rooted with carrier iq disabled and running xposed with only G3 tweaksbox. Is there any way around this or any way to fix it without switching to a 3rd party launcher and losing all my stock widgets?

Have you tried a factory reset?
11th August 2014, 01:44 AM   |  #13  
Do you by any chance have the fitness screen enabled? Cause when i enabled it phone just got sooo slow but since I'm not interested in it i disabled it

Sent from my LG-D850 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread