Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] LG Optimus in download mode

OP Gmonster47

6th August 2014, 09:46 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hello, I need help my LG Optimus, G2 AT &T cell phone over night log off from my home screen to a black screen with the LG logo and I when I press the power button it shows a little code in the upper left hand corner of my screen showing Source: Booting Error! Cause boot certification verfy, and it goes to a black screen until I plug it to the charger, and I tried pressing the volume down key while pressing the power button while on the charger now it's locked on a down load screen staying to do not unplug what do I need to do next?
Last edited by Gmonster47; 6th August 2014 at 10:15 PM. Reason: wrong model it is a 2 not a 3.
6th August 2014, 11:33 PM   |  #2  
Flag Jacksonville
Thanks Meter: 68

181 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmonster47

Hello, I need help my LG Optimus, G2 AT &T cell phone over night log off from my home screen to a black screen with the LG logo and I when I press the power button it shows a little code in the upper left hand corner of my screen showing Source: Booting Error! Cause boot certification verfy, and it goes to a black screen until I plug it to the charger, and I tried pressing the volume down key while pressing the power button while on the charger now it's locked on a down load screen staying to do not unplug what do I need to do next?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2077479

Look over here in your Phones official thread. There is a return to Stock thread that you need to read. but those guys can help you out more, its all listed. The thread i linked will allow you to download the offfical files for reflashing to stock.
8th August 2014, 06:12 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Thank you !!!
I want to say thank you so very much for the INFO. I have an AT&T LG E980 cell, I left my cell plugged in on the charger because the Download said not to unplug until the download is completed, It was plugged up past 12hrs, so I unplugged it fear of overcharging, After a couple of hours, I began pressing the Volume down+Home+power buttons simultaneously and the Factory Rest Page appear, but when I press the power button to confirm the action this Code popped up:
18370 Source :Boot Error! Cause boot certification verify
Below it every time I repeat the steps. It want power up without being plugged -up. OMG!!! What Next?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread