[Q] List your Xposed Modules that your using and Why

Search This thread

neo4uo

Nov 27, 2010
Alabama
Currently I just got done installing latest test framework and installed Unicon from Google play enabled the module this is a module to run custom icon packs. So far works great.
Screenshot_2014-08-09-18-16-39.png

Last edited:

4ndroid99

Apr 6, 2014
New York
Greenify - controlling misbehaving apps, a major battery saver.
MinMinGuard - adblocking, removes space taken up by ads as well.
Wakelock Terminator - controlling wakelocks (google play services, google search, facebook, etc)

Reactions: Coldheat1906

jasvncnt1

Dec 8, 2011
Union NJ
I'm using is g3 tweaksbox for some customization. I did install Android tuner just to get rid of carrier IQ. And I use network speed indicator. I've used greenify in the past but don't feel a need for it yet on this phone.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

3's&7's

Jul 25, 2013
P3X-439
G3 Tweaksbox, Google Now Launcher (& GLEX Module), GravityBox (KK), Android Tuner (carrier IQ fix only), and Greenify (though can't find much to tweak there).

Phone is super fast, looks great, and I experience very good battery life.

Reactions: jasvncnt1

Pilz

Dec 1, 2013
Texas
G3 tweaks box: to didn't m disable shutter noise and change some things.
Root cloaker: so u can use ISIS with root
Greenify: to stop wake locks
Play store fix: download apps not meant for my phone
Play store permissions: I can see what permissions the app is requesting ( the old way the play store was)
Wake lock terminator: to stop certain processes from waking device rather then the whole app.

Attachments

• 1407670337276.jpg
    1407670337276.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 545

dominuce00

Mar 22, 2011
Colorado Springs
Currently I just got done installing latest test framework and installed Unicon from Google play enabled the module this is a module to run custom icon packs. So far works great.

What icon pack are you using?

Greenify - controlling misbehaving apps, a major battery saver.
MinMinGuard - adblocking, removes space taken up by ads as well.
Wakelock Terminator - controlling wakelocks (google play services, google search, facebook, etc)

What list of apps do you have filtered in Wakelock Terminator?

Sent from my LG-D850 using XDA Free mobile app

T

tmease1

This may not be the place to ask this but I've tried to ask this question twice in the tweakbox forum with no replies and I'm getting frustrated. Since you are talking modules, I'll try here. I bought the paid version of tweakbox and the app is crashing every time I try to turn the quick settings mod on. I'm trying to change the color. Has anyone else had this problem?

T

tmease1

This may not be the place to ask this but I've tried to ask this question twice in the tweakbox forum with no replies and I'm getting frustrated. Since you are talking modules, I'll try here. I bought the paid version of tweakbox and the app is crashing every time I try to turn the quick settings mod on. I'm trying to change the color. Has anyone else had this problem?

Finally got a answer from the dev about this issue. He said it's a bug with att g3 and it will be fixed with next update.

Kmac_thp

Aug 22, 2012
Elkton, MD
Uninstalled all of them and my phone seems a lot quicker now. Seemed to be causing more issues than it was worth for me.

APM+ - Advanced Power Menu, Android Tuner Pro - Small tweaks to the system, App Settings - Many uses change individual app dpi, and block apps from the recents menu and resident in memory so the system will not shut it down (Viper4Android), Boot Manager - Speaks for itself, G3 TweaksBox Pro, Greenify - Save battery, NlpBounce - Reduces WakeLock, XToast - Changed the toast notification (no likey the green), xposed LED control - customize led alerts per app, XuiMod - Battery bar on nav bar.

Reactions: Coldheat1906

android_4life

Nov 29, 2012
Oak Creek
After installing frameworks and installing modules, I get a Unfortunately, the process.com.google.process.gapps has stopped on every reboot, I click ok and it doesn't come back, but it's annoying, is there anyway to get rid of this? I uninstalled everything and I still get it.

solvingchaos

Jul 17, 2012
After installing frameworks and installing modules, I get a Unfortunately, the process.com.google.process.gapps has stopped on every reboot, I click ok and it doesn't come back, but it's annoying, is there anyway to get rid of this? I uninstalled everything and I still get it.

I get the same issue but I have pinpointed the root cause to be the google keyboard? Are you using the standard LG keyboard or the Google Keyboard downloaded from the play store?

I still use the Google keyboard...There doesn't seem to be any negative effects other than the error message every reboot.

dominuce00

Mar 22, 2011
Colorado Springs
I get the same issue but I have pinpointed the root cause to be the google keyboard? Are you using the standard LG keyboard or the Google Keyboard downloaded from the play store?

I still use the Google keyboard...There doesn't seem to be any negative effects other than the error message every reboot.

I get that message as well. I use the stock LG keyboard. Hit OK when I see the message and no problems after.

Sent from my LG-D850 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm using is g3 tweaksbox for some customization. I did install Android tuner just to get rid of carrier IQ. And I use network speed indicator. I've used greenify in the past but don't feel a need for it yet on this phone.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
    Added G3 tweakbox and paid for premium also. Great app for a buck and a half ?

Its the best 1.50$ that I have spent in a long time. So many options and u can't resist changing them ;)
    I just finished Rooting my G3 and I wanted to know which Xposed Modules that everyone one is using and why.

Thanks for your help.
    APM+ - Advanced Power Menu, Android Tuner Pro - Small tweaks to the system, App Settings - Many uses change individual app dpi, and block apps from the recents menu and resident in memory so the system will not shut it down (Viper4Android), Boot Manager - Speaks for itself, G3 TweaksBox Pro, Greenify - Save battery, NlpBounce - Reduces WakeLock, XToast - Changed the toast notification (no likey the green), xposed LED control - customize led alerts per app, XuiMod - Battery bar on nav bar.