[Q&A] [ROM][BETA][OFFICIAL]Candy5 for D850 - Lollipop | Taste the Sweetness!

Search This thread

timmytim

Jan 6, 2011
Phoenix
[SIZE=+2]This thread has been created
for
Questions & Answers/Troubleshooting
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+2]Specific to[/SIZE]

be9f9a3ce13148bb361a064d6bd05e22.jpg

The following link will bring you to ROM Development thread
>>Candy5 for D850 - Lollipop | Taste the Sweetness!<<

Please feel free to share issues, questions and offer help

redLine.png

Please keep discussion focused, on the topic described in the OP
of all thread
redLine.png

Last edited:
Reactions: TonyStark R.I.P.

KeeperOfThePizza

Sep 16, 2010
This is fantastic. I just flashed incredibly smooth and everything works other than the charging thing.. Love the DPI used.

Reactions: timmytim

KeeperOfThePizza

Sep 16, 2010
Is there a charging problem? Im at school and just flashed this. Anything i need to know about it?
It just doesn't show that its charging. You have to restart to see that it is. Nothing major. I should have clarified better.

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Also. I just rebooted and it shows that its charging but I have no signal. I unplugged from the charger and rebooted. Signal is back. Just a FYI.

Reactions: mcwdude

jamng

Aug 5, 2007
Is there a list or something on what "features" you lose from the LG Stock ROM going to this? TYVM.

omaralkha99

Sep 17, 2014
Toledo
Dirty Flash or OTA's?

If i install this rom and a new nightly or update is out do i have to dirty flash it every time or are their OTAs in build

jamng

Aug 5, 2007
Deleted

2SHAYNEZ

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

Go look in the ROM thread for candy5 and look at the features and compare ............:rolleyes:

2SHAYNEZ

Sorry, rephrase question. Which of the features are LG infrastructure specific that can't be reproduced? Is the laser camera part of that?

Dretti

Nov 20, 2014
O-Town
Google Play Services stopped working on new build after a dirty flash. I am reflashing the gapps to see if that fixes it.

Edit* - Reflashing the gapps fixed the issue. All the Gapps were a little buggy when the phone first turned on, but after a couple minutes the bugs were worked out.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Which gapps to use for the g3? On downloads wiki link there is an arm and arm64 option. Forgive my ignorance but I have searched for the difference and can't find which one to use.

Sent from my LG-D850

I used the arm, and it is working fine.
    voicemail

Logcat for dialer FC when holding "1" to dial voicemail. I know it is or was an issue for CM12, but didn't see it mentioned for this ROM.

Started logcat recording, tried to dial vm from Phone and then from exDialer. Had to end call by pulling down notification and hitting hang up.

edit:
    v0.8.3 seems to have fixed it - i can hold "1" and get to voicemail now. :good: :highfive: :D
    This is fantastic. I just flashed incredibly smooth and everything works other than the charging thing.. Love the DPI used.

Testing a new build today with the charging fix and also the ability to charge it while powered off ;)
    Anything new coming in Timmytim? Its been pretty quiet as of late!

Yes sir. I would have released it today but Candy5 source is derpy at the moment. We will have it fixed and I should have an update tonight or tomorrow at the latest.
    Problems

Is any one else having their battery drain quick