No registration required

Anyone thinking of jumping ship?

OP AndreaCristiano

23rd October 2014, 04:30 PM   |  #111  
Flag Madisonville
Thanks Meter: 0

13 posts
More
I've had the nexus 5 for about a year now and it was everything I wanted in a phone, and the price unlocked was what made it the glorious savior that it is. I would even keep it for longer if it wasn't for the fact that the battery is terrible and continues to decline.

At this point in the game you would be hard pressed to say that any of the phones on the market are bad. All products have flaws and quirks.

The big thing bringing me over to the G3 is its expandable storage and removable battery, while being a top class device with all the latest and greatest features. I feel that android phones have developed to a point where these benefits have been pushed aside by form factor and style. The G3 has everything, including the ability to last beyond the life of other phones.

This, and the fact that starting a contract with a mobile carrier this year. Otherwise I'd probably just go with the OnePlus One.

I'm sad the nexus 6 is priced so high, or I would have gotten it instead
23rd October 2014, 04:36 PM   |  #112  
Thanks Meter: 8

169 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc2045

I've had the nexus 5 for about a year now and it was everything I wanted in a phone, and the price unlocked was what made it the glorious savior that it is. I would even keep it for longer if it wasn't for the fact that the battery is terrible and continues to decline.

At this point in the game you would be hard pressed to say that any of the phones on the market are bad. All products have flaws and quirks.

The big thing bringing me over to the G3 is its expandable storage and removable battery, while being a top class device with all the latest and greatest features. I feel that android phones have developed to a point where these benefits have been pushed aside by form factor and style. The G3 has everything, including the ability to last beyond the life of other phones.

This, and the fact that starting a contract with a mobile carrier this year. Otherwise I'd probably just go with the OnePlus One.

I'm sad the nexus 6 is priced so high, or I would have gotten it instead

AFAIK, Nexus 6 will be available via contract through many carriers.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chrisj7 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd October 2014, 04:41 PM   |  #113  
Flag Madisonville
Thanks Meter: 0

13 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisj7

AFAIK, Nexus 6 will be available via contract through many carriers.

Cool news, but I don't think I can wait any longer. Especially with the specials they have on the G3 atm.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread