Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,742 Members 37,624 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.2.2][7 July Color OS 2.0.2 for Micromax Canvas 4 [1000 Downloads..!!!]

Tip us?

NeroD
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 604
Quote:
Originally Posted by awebdesigner09 View Post
For better battery, I want to use Greenify Bro..
The battery issue is solved in upcoming version.. Service centre guy said I will get device on saturday or monday... If I get on saturday I will push the update asap on Sunday may be..!! BTW u can use greenify without root.
Cant Keep Calm Coz I Am A Gamer.!!

The Following User Says Thank You to NeroD For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Ashok sha
Old
(Last edited by Ashok sha; 31st July 2014 at 04:42 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Bro i am using this rom v2.0.2. I am not getting incoming call if i get it shows com.phone has stopped what can i do pls help!!!

Sent from my C2305 using XDA Free mobile app

NeroD
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 604
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashok sha View Post
Bro i am using this rom v2.0.2. I am not getting incoming call if i get it shows com.phone has stopped what can i do pls help!!!

It is fixed in next version until I post it Download and replace this Phone.apk in system/app.

The Following User Says Thank You to NeroD For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

NeroD
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 604
Guys If I get my phone soon should I Push the update 2.1 or Directly update V2.5 coming in a week by Manish with lots of changes and full fixed???

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeroD For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

alok singh
Old
Thanks Meter 14
2.5... We will wait

Ashok sha
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Waiting bro

yogesh.kalyana
Old
(Last edited by yogesh.kalyana; 31st July 2014 at 06:32 PM.)
Thanks Meter 33
Plug TAKE YOUR time bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeroD View Post
Guys If I get my phone soon should I Push the update 2.1 or Directly update V2.5 coming in a week by Manish with lots of changes and full fixed???
we will wait but make sure that you get that staus bar the way it was ! please dying to use it!
and yes one feature request please ! the ROM of color os featured by Thunder boys had a guest unlock feature on it , if you can get that here too that would be amazing!

NeroD
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 604
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashok sha View Post
Waiting bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by alok singh View Post
2.5... We will wait
Okay then I will post 2.5 Directly....

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogesh.kalyana View Post
we will wait but make sure that you get that staus bar the way it was ! please dying to use it!
and yes one feature request please ! the ROM of color os featured by Thunder boys had a guest unlock feature on it , if you can get that here too that would be amazing!
You want the old status bar or the one in new version? If u want the one in new version I can provide a flashable zip of it in the current version untill hte 2.5 comes. And which feature u r talking about? Didnt use that rom much as it wasnt stable enough.

yogesh.kalyana
Old
(Last edited by yogesh.kalyana; 31st July 2014 at 08:04 PM.)
Thanks Meter 33
Angry yes the new facebook like status bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeroD View Post
Okay then I will post 2.5 Directly....

You want the old status bar or the one in new version? If u want the one in new version I can provide a flashable zip of it in the current version untill hte 2.5 comes. And which feature u r talking about? Didnt use that rom much as it wasnt stable enough.
the feature i was talking about was actually a guest mode feature as in where one can set up two customisable lockscreen patterns , one for the user and one for the guest and let them use some basic apps which we can setup earlier
it was like having multiple accounts on windows loved that feature known as GUEST MODE
and there is something very important that i wanted to talk about the development
just check my pm or please pm me

NeroD
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 604
Quote:
Originally Posted by yogesh.kalyana View Post
the feature i was talking about was actually a guest mode feature as in where one can set up two customisable lockscreen patterns , one for the user and one for the guest and let them use some basic apps which we can setup earlier
it was like having multiple accounts on windows loved that feature known as GUEST MODE
and there is something very important that i wanted to talk about the development
just check my pm or please pm me
Yes its added in the next version.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NeroD For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]