Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

[ROM][4.2.2][7 July Color OS 2.0.2 for Micromax Canvas 4 [1000 Downloads..!!!]

OP NeroD

19th August 2014, 07:25 AM   |  #191  
NeroD's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag India
Thanks Meter: 1,149
 
1,206 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by awebdesigner09

As it's 19th, Let us know is the update is coming today??

Not today, But this week definitely. Sorry for the delay.
19th August 2014, 07:44 AM   |  #192  
Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
64 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
Thumbs up Fine
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeroD

Not today, But this week definitely. Sorry for the delay.

Fine, take ur time Bro.

We will always wait for your good work..
19th August 2014, 12:39 PM   |  #193  
Ashok sha's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
84 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
S bro we are waiting!!

Sent from my A210
20th August 2014, 10:25 AM   |  #194  
NeroD's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag India
Thanks Meter: 1,149
 
1,206 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashok sha

S bro we are waiting!!

Sent from my A210

Quote:
Originally Posted by awebdesigner09

Fine, take ur time Bro.

We will always wait for your good work..

Sorry for the delay. The rom is coming in 1-2 days. This thread has become many confusing for me to edit fully and not reviews because of bugs and all things. So i will create a new thread for new rom.. Stay tuned.

I Request Any Moderator to Close this Thread.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeroD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th August 2014, 04:26 PM   |  #195  
yogesh.kalyana's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag new delhi
Thanks Meter: 231
 
482 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
More
Sign i will get this thread closed bro!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeroD

Sorry for the delay. The rom is coming in 1-2 days. This thread has become many confusing for me to edit fully and not reviews because of bugs and all things. So i will create a new thread for new rom.. Stay tuned.

I Request Any Moderator to Close this Thread.

don't worry leave it on me
The Following User Says Thank You to yogesh.kalyana For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th August 2014, 04:40 PM   |  #196  
KennyG123's Avatar
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator / Spider-Mod
Flag Right behind you!
Thanks Meter: 27,007
 
28,775 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
Closed at OP's request
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KennyG123 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes