First let micromax provide the Kitkat update android L is far away

Sent from my Micromax A120 using XDA Free mobile app

yogesh.kalyana

Account currently disabled
May 24, 2014
GB
meettomy.site
nah thanks bro camera is poor

Xolo Q600s is the best if camera and size of the phone does not matter to you :)

and i am thinking of leaving this phone but cannot find a good alternative as there are better phones in market but do not match up this quality
for example moto x is the best choice but it does not have an external storage !
then others lag on either one or two factors i would have gone for motox if it had external storage

Sachin97

May 8, 2014
Pune
and i am thinking of leaving this phone but cannot find a good alternative as there are better phones in market but do not match up this quality
for example moto x is the best choice but it does not have an external storage !
then others lag on either one or two factors i would have gone for motox if it had external storage

Dude then why dont you try the asus zenfone 4 series

Sent from my SM-T210 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: yogesh.kalyana

yogesh.kalyana

May 24, 2014
GB
meettomy.site
well no chinese anymore !

Then increase your budget and go for the asus zenfone 6 which is available for 16k and it's the best in its segment

i am going for Canvas knight very soon , just saw when my firend got it ,
it is damn amazing

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

Then increase your budget and go for the asus zenfone 6 which is available for 16k and it's the best in its segment

no problem with budget bro , all i need is a good phone

Sachin97

May 8, 2014
Pune
i am going for Canvas knight very soon , just saw when my firend got it ,
it is damn amazing

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

no problem with budget bro , all i need is a good phone

Bro but the storage is limited in canvas knight you can't add a micro sd card. I'll recommend you the asus zenfone 6. Why to pay extra for canvas knight when the asus zenfone 6 is an head to head competitor of the canvas knight. Compare the canvas knight and asus zenfone 6 get the one which you like.

Last edited:

yogesh.kalyana

May 24, 2014
GB
meettomy.site
it is not limited bro !

Bro but the storage is limited in canvas knight you can't add a micro sd card. I'll recommend you the asus zenfone 6. Why to pay extra for canvas knight when the asus zenfone 6 is an head to head competitor of the canvas knight. Compare the canvas knight and asus zenfone 6 get the one which you like.

and even if it is limited it has 32 gb of storage 25 user available and 2 gb for apps
more than enough

chuppito

Jun 29, 2014
We have the same problem in France with the brand wiko (clone micromax) not updated

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

Thank you to XDA developer to bring Roma

Sachin97

May 8, 2014
Pune
My Phone Rio S5501 upgraded to kitkat 4.4.2.
We should expect the kitkat update from micromax soon as micromax sells these companies mobiles by rebranding them.

Sent from my SM-T210 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

drsobhan

Oct 5, 2013
bbsr
porting kitkat

can devs port kitkat from latest micromax phones to canvas 4.a no. of kitkat micromax phones now in market.any try?:confused:

yogesh.kalyana

May 24, 2014
GB
meettomy.site
micromax is not gonna do anything!

they are stupid in developing , so i don't think they are even going to release kitkat , so guy just keep using custom roms and yes kitkat is now available for canvas 4

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Micromax is caught testing Android 4.4.2 KitKat on Canvas 4 A210.

As the May has just started there is only one month left for the quarter 2 to end, so we can assume that Micromax can announce KitKat till the end of this month.

Now the recent leak confirms that The Indian Manufacturer Micromax was found Testing Android 4.4.2 KikKat in its Canvas 4 A210 Smartphone.

On 7th of April 2014 Micromax has uploaded official KitKat 4.4.2 for the Micromax Canvas 4 on the Moulnisky.com which is under this path :

Index of . / downloads / Micromax / 00_A Serie / A210 / SW Versions / V17_050414(Beta Testing password protected) /

and the file name is :

A210_KK_S9111B_MP_F2F3F5F8_B1_IN_MMX_17_FLASHER_USER.rar.html.

It is seemed to be update package for MMX Canvas 4 which can be flashed easily by SP Tools, however the file was password protected but through this we can assume that KitKat in Canvas is not to far.

check the attached screenshot!

If this information helped you please hit the thanks button.
    Do not buy Micromax devices just because they sell phones with decent specs with lower price. They won't provide you with any latest software updates.
    I couldn't agree less. And I was ok since I never expected them to do it anyways but than I saw an interview of igyaan.com by Bharat Nagpal with the CMO of MMX who promised that by July devices will start getting KitKat updates. This while also agreeing that they have been slower than other companies (Including Chinese and Indian) at releasing updates and that they want to change that. He even promised to setup campaigns from August onwards in 144 cities in India where customers could leave their phones for 30-40 mins and get a flashed phone back with the Kitkat update (this was for devices which didn't have OTA service in them I guess).
    I am OK with everything, but when a face of the company makes promises on record (and even says, "Yeah, put this on record, I don't care) and then fails to deliver, it just ticks me off. People were ok before and then they raised hopes and all they did was update the phone to Canvas 4+. With the kind of experience I have had, this is definitely not a company I would ever recommend anyone. Plus, if you compare the specs of Canvas 4+ with Canvas 4, they're not poles apart. And if they could have KitKat on the newer phone they could easily create a better customer relationship by providing an update the canvas 4 too. I still think it is very much possible to port the Kitkat update from canvas 4+ or the upcoming Lollipop update from their Android One phone. Lets hope our only support (XDA members) bring some smiles back on our faces.
    NO ROMS are best !

Which rom is the best?

comparing ROMS is stupid way to select roms
    one can only find his ROM by flashing and finding his own interests
    all roms are a dedicated work of developers RESPECT THEM
    so if you are looking for a stable and good ROM , flash and find yourself
    and believe i could never find what i liked among them all
    but yes most of the ROMS are stable
    even the kitkat ROM
    CHEERS!
    Here is the updated link:- http://support.moulnisky.com/index.p...ns/V16_210214/
    The date of modification is changed its changed to 5th of may. It means that kitkat is not that far for micromax devices.

hit the thanks button if this helped you in any way!
    hahahha

Canvas 2 colours a120 has got 4.4.2 not 4.4.4

bhai atleast kitkat toh hai !