700MHz Mali 450 GPU,
Dual Sim card slot,
1GB RAM,
16GB of internal memory,
Expandable memory card slot of upto 32GB,
Kitkat 4.4 Android OS,
3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, FM Radio, GPS and 3.5mm headset,
2000mAH Battery

Could you mention the model number of canvas 4 plus as I'm unable to locate in gsmarena.com.
11th November 2014, 06:23 PM   |  #112  
OP Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 46

222 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atharkhan101

Could you mention the model number of canvas 4 plus as I'm unable to locate in gsmarena.com.

It's A315

Sent from my Micromax A120 using XDA Free mobile app
11th November 2014, 06:23 PM   |  #113  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 31

145 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atharkhan101

Its A315. Me too, couldnt find it on gsmarena, here's the foneearena link for u

http://www.fonearena.com/micromax-ca...a315_5820.html
14th November 2014, 06:11 AM   |  #114  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Do not buy Micromax devices just because they sell phones with decent specs with lower price. They won't provide you with any latest software updates.
Last edited by HARI AMOGH; 14th November 2014 at 06:17 AM.
15th November 2014, 02:08 AM   |  #115  
Thanks Meter: 8

43 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HARI AMOGH

Do not buy Micromax devices just because they sell phones with decent specs with lower price. They won't provide you with any latest software updates.

I couldn't agree less. And I was ok since I never expected them to do it anyways but than I saw an interview of igyaan.com by Bharat Nagpal with the CMO of MMX who promised that by July devices will start getting KitKat updates. This while also agreeing that they have been slower than other companies (Including Chinese and Indian) at releasing updates and that they want to change that. He even promised to setup campaigns from August onwards in 144 cities in India where customers could leave their phones for 30-40 mins and get a flashed phone back with the Kitkat update (this was for devices which didn't have OTA service in them I guess).
I am OK with everything, but when a face of the company makes promises on record (and even says, "Yeah, put this on record, I don't care) and then fails to deliver, it just ticks me off. People were ok before and then they raised hopes and all they did was update the phone to Canvas 4+. With the kind of experience I have had, this is definitely not a company I would ever recommend anyone. Plus, if you compare the specs of Canvas 4+ with Canvas 4, they're not poles apart. And if they could have KitKat on the newer phone they could easily create a better customer relationship by providing an update the canvas 4 too. I still think it is very much possible to port the Kitkat update from canvas 4+ or the upcoming Lollipop update from their Android One phone. Lets hope our only support (XDA members) bring some smiles back on our faces.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deepesh_p For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th November 2014, 10:42 AM   |  #116  
Flag MUMBAI
Thanks Meter: 17

147 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepesh_p

I couldn't agree less. And I was ok since I never expected them to do it anyways but than I saw an interview of igyaan.com by Bharat Nagpal with the CMO of MMX who promised that by July devices will start getting KitKat updates. This while also agreeing that they have been slower than other companies (Including Chinese and Indian) at releasing updates and that they want to change that. He even promised to setup campaigns from August onwards in 144 cities in India where customers could leave their phones for 30-40 mins and get a flashed phone back with the Kitkat update (this was for devices which didn't have OTA service in them I guess).
I am OK with everything, but when a face of the company makes promises on record (and even says, "Yeah, put this on record, I don't care) and then fails to deliver, it just ticks me off. People were ok before and then they raised hopes and all they did was update the phone to Canvas 4+. With the kind of experience I have had, this is definitely not a company I would ever recommend anyone. Plus, if you compare the specs of Canvas 4+ with Canvas 4, they're not poles apart. And if they could have KitKat on the newer phone they could easily create a better customer relationship by providing an update the canvas 4 too. I still think it is very much possible to port the Kitkat update from canvas 4+ or the upcoming Lollipop update from their Android One phone. Lets hope our only support (XDA members) bring some smiles back on our faces.

Completely agree with you bro....I am also gonna sell my Canvas 4 after december unless if MMX provides update
15th November 2014, 06:17 PM   |  #117  

5 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepesh_p

That one was precise! Well said!
21st November 2014, 04:52 PM   |  #118  
Flag pune
Thanks Meter: 252

338 posts
More
Quote:

excuse Me!! Devs like Kashifmin, chrmhoffmann and others work day and night for making all best possible for our device.... dont say that please
The Following User Says Thank You to Andy1911 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd November 2014, 01:01 PM   |  #119  

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy1911

excuse Me!! Devs like Kashifmin, chrmhoffmann and others work day and night for making all best possible for our device.... dont say that please

I do agree. I firmly believe they are the only ones who can help us with our device.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread