No registration required

[Q] Wifi office home home office weird issue

OP Atharkhan101

15th August 2014, 12:54 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8

112 posts
Hello,

I have wierd wifi issue. I would like to confirm that this issue is specific to Micromax CANVAS series devices as I checked with my friends too in office. The issue is, at home it works absolutely fine. When i'm in office, the connection at some places in office poor, very slow, close to disconnected (my work desk is cursed also). Office wifi is very very fast and in few places in office the wifi works absolutely fine. However the connection is poor, very slow, close to disconnected. I checked with my colleagues who use Galaxy grand, grand 2 etc have no such problem. My question is, why this issue won't happen to my colleague as I kept his phone side by side on my work desk ?

It happens only to me at my seating place, if I move other location then wifi works fine. How come the wifi is perfectly working everywhere on my colleague's phone in office and my limited to some places in office ? I can change the place to good wifi network but I will miss my team who I work day in a day out. So, can't change place, wifi need to be fixed to work at my work desk only. Also I would like to know why this is happening to me and not to my colleague's phones.

Somewhere on XDA it was suggested to clear data, cache, form data of the DEFAULT browser and it really worked well immediately after that. But after one day when I restarted the phone then the same problem back again at my place in office. I again cleared data, form data of default browser and still the same issue. Please suggest some fix other than the factory reset as I have 330 apps installed and it is pain to re-install all apps again, i have titanium backup but want a solution without the factory reset. Thanks.
Last edited by Atharkhan101; 17th November 2014 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Correction
16th August 2014, 05:58 AM   |  #2  
Flag Searching.......
Thanks Meter: 49

145 posts
More
Which version u r using...... If u use version 1... Then this rom has this wifi problem.... So i will suggest u to upgrade to v3 stock rom..... Or u can switxh to a custom rom............ Preferabbly xperia rom....
The Following User Says Thank You to ceasar47 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th August 2014, 08:23 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 10

118 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceasar47

Which version u r using...... If u use version 1... Then this rom has this wifi problem.... So i will suggest u to upgrade to v3 stock rom..... Or u can switxh to a custom rom............ Preferabbly xperia rom....

Stock V3 fixed many problems i faced..
Please also look at rombuzz
The Following User Says Thank You to kannanrs For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th August 2014, 07:38 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member

112 posts
I'm rooted but never changed Rom. You said 'Stock V3 fixed many problems i faced'. Could you list down the other problems you were having ? please...
18th August 2014, 07:46 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member

112 posts
Quote:

I never changed rom but I'm rooted. What is V3 ? Could you please let me know if V3 or any other custom rom also solved the below problem or not:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/canv...vas-4-t2832508
19th August 2014, 03:38 AM   |  #6  
Flag Searching.......
Thanks Meter: 49

145 posts
More
V3 is the build version of the stock rom..... U can google it and download it and try.....
But i will suggest u to install purexperia rom.... It is most stable rom......
The Following User Says Thank You to ceasar47 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th August 2014, 09:05 AM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member

112 posts
Quote:

V3 is the build version of the stock rom..... U can google it and download it and try.....
But i will suggest u to install purexperia rom.... It is most stable rom......

Did V3 or purexperia rom solved this problem too (visit the link below)?

Last edited by Atharkhan101; 19th August 2014 at 09:09 AM. Reason: correction
19th August 2014, 11:06 AM   |  #8  
Flag new delhi
Thanks Meter: 231

482 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atharkhan101

Did V3 or purexperia rom solved this problem too (visit the link below)?

It's more tougher on that as when you will make a call on purexperia rom the other sim would get disabled right away!

sent via J.A.R.V.I.S

The Following User Says Thank You to yogesh.kalyana For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread