Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,911 Members 50,025 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] After flashing stock rom,launcher stopped working!!

Tip us?

007jigar
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 32
Unhappy [Q] After flashing stock rom,launcher stopped working!!

After flashing stock rom,launcher stopped working!!!!!,,,I try all this method like clear app data,cache,,factory reset,,even re-flash whole stock rom but facing same problem...now i installed apex launcher...and it is correctly working..but stock rom launcher not working...i have no idea what is the problem ? please reply me if any one have solution!!!

Prometheus1408
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007jigar View Post
After flashing stock rom,launcher stopped working!!!!!,,,I try all this method like clear app data,cache,,factory reset,,even re-flash whole stock rom but facing same problem...now i installed apex launcher...and it is correctly working..but stock rom launcher not working...i have no idea what is the problem ? please reply me if any one have solution!!!
u might want to check the rom itself... maybe there is something wrong with the apk itself
The Following User Says Thank You to Prometheus1408 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

007jigar
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheus1408 View Post
u might want to check the rom itself... maybe there is something wrong with the apk itself
This is not the first time..when i flash stock rom,,,in past those stock rom working correctly..and i also download and flash new stock rom( pranjal18 link) for canvas 4...but the problem still exist...Third party apps launcher are working correctly....

Prometheus1408
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007jigar View Post
This is not the first time..when i flash stock rom,,,in past those stock rom working correctly..and i also download and flash new stock rom( pranjal18 link) for canvas 4...but the problem still exist...Third party apps launcher are working correctly....
did you try this.. coz this worked perfect for me
http://www.hackleaks.in/2014/01/all-...as-4-a210.html
try the rom in this blog
The Following User Says Thank You to Prometheus1408 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

007jigar
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheus1408 View Post
did you try this.. coz this worked perfect for me
http://www.hackleaks.in/2014/01/all-...as-4-a210.html
try the rom in this blog
oky i will try...Thanks for Help Bro..

Prometheus1408
Old